It is currently Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:19 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:50 am 

Identity: Male
Preferred Pronoun Set: he/him/his/his/himself
Hello guys!
I noticed we have a Covid-related thread on the forum but we don't have one about keeping finance safe at such a difficult time so I decided to create a new thread. I wanted to know how you are saving money at these pandemic times. Are you investing it in something with low risk or are you keeping the money 'under the mattress' because of the high uncertainty. In the foreseeable future we are going to have a huge financial crisis so I believe that this thread is going to be really useful ;)

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:02 pm 

Identity: Male
Preferred Pronoun Set: he/him/his/his/himself
Hi there :)
I guess that investing money is the best wayout. Some famous financist several decades ago said that money should work. And now when I am on the wrong side of 30 I must admit that this guy was absolutely right ;) The issue is what to choose for investment :) I guess that you should spread your money between shares and and crypto. On the one hand the last option is the riskiest but on the other hand theoretically it can bring you the biggest profit uncomparable to, say, bank deposit.interests. Here is what I am talking about https://primexbt.com/trade-ethereum-with-leverage. I have read on a number of forums that Ethereum has a tremendous potential for growth so it sounds reasonable to buy several coins of ETH too.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:01 am 

Just don't spend too much. To be honest my money outcome is the lowest in my life. Good thing that we can't go to restaurants, I'm saving a lot of money on that. Also it's better to get some new money income, my choice is mobile slots at mobileslots-ca.com so i feel better in this hard time. It's better to earn more than save more.

Like this post