It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 9:21 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 31, 2015
Posts: 1916
Location: California
Identity: Rubik
Almost certainly voting Sanders in the primary and whoever wins the Dem primary for president.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 9:48 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: May 20, 2015
Posts: 119
my country is a dictatorship so I dont get to vote

source: http://www.cbc.ca/news/one-third-of-ame ... -1.3082239


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:25 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 27, 2013
Posts: 3032
Identity: Female
huh


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:27 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 08, 2014
Posts: 4661
Location: Depends on the Day
Canada has an Embassy in England for some reason...

_________________
"I love you like Kanye love Kanye" - Dan Rawdon


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 2:15 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: May 20, 2015
Posts: 119
POSValkir wrote:
Canada has an Embassy in England for some reason...


why is it strange that one country has an embassy in another country


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 3:07 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 08, 2014
Posts: 4661
Location: Depends on the Day
Because the Queen of England is the Head of State for Canada. It would be like Puerto Rico having an Embassy in the US.

_________________
"I love you like Kanye love Kanye" - Dan Rawdon


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 7:15 pm 
Offline
YMtC Champ '14
YMTC Pro Tour Champion
User avatar

Joined: Jun 04, 2014
Posts: 12443
Location: Freedom
Preferred Pronoun Set: they
because Canada sux

:duel:

_________________
I tend to agree with Razor.

Pro Tour: YMTC: SECOND ONE IS OVER STAY TUNED FOR THIRD ONE
The BLOCK I'm currently pretending I'll finish: Fleets Of Ossia (complete!) | Wavebreak (complete!) | The Second Flood (in progress!)
Razorborne and friends teach music theory to chumps like you: 12tone


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:35 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Apr 08, 2015
Posts: 284
can't-ada

As long as we have harper in power Canada will be exactly that

_________________
please state the nature of the medical emergency


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:27 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Apr 08, 2015
Posts: 284
As far as I know its been over 8 years now, if I were to guess I'd say 9 or 10

I lost count

_________________
please state the nature of the medical emergency


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 12:28 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: May 20, 2015
Posts: 119
donald plett is worse than harper


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 12:32 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: Apr 08, 2015
Posts: 284
but that guy isnt our prime minister

_________________
please state the nature of the medical emergency


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 12:36 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 25, 2013
Posts: 10962
Location: Kamloops, BC
Identity: Male
Cato wrote:
A 67 year old girl.

I'm really not sure how I should vote as a white male college student. I live in Colorado, so there's already legal weed, and that's the only issue I'm supposed to care about, so now I just need to find the edgiest candidate I can so that I can feel like a rebel when I vote for them.

Hillary's a lady, so I guess she's kind of edgy in an upset-the-patriachal-status-quo kind of way. Of course as the former first lady, she's not exactly an outsider.

Okay wrote:
donald plett is worse than harper

Wow dude! That is not an insult you just toss around lightly!
Also we are more democratic up here because there's no electoral college. :paranoid:

@Gerrymandering: It is bad. I hear Texas is particularly bad.

_________________
Cato wrote:
CotW is a method for ranking cards in increasing order of printability.

*"To YMTC it up" means to design cards that have value mostly from a design perspective. i.e. you would put them in a case under glass in your living room and visitors could remark upon the wonderful design principles, with nobody ever worring if the cards are annoying/pointless/confusing in actual play

TPrizesW
TPortfolioW


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 12:50 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: May 20, 2015
Posts: 119
The Doctor wrote:
but that guy isnt our prime minister


just imagine the dystopia if he were

TPmanW wrote:
Wow dude! That is not an insult you just toss around lightly!


it was a calculated statement


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 12:52 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: Apr 08, 2015
Posts: 284
well all I know is that harpers gotta go

_________________
please state the nature of the medical emergency


Last edited by The Doctor on Sat May 23, 2015 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 12:53 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: May 20, 2015
Posts: 119
The Doctor wrote:
tbh


you would make the worst spy ever because your cover would be blown as soon as you made an internet post


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 12:59 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: Apr 08, 2015
Posts: 284
oops there we go

am I good now

_________________
please state the nature of the medical emergency


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 1:00 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: May 20, 2015
Posts: 119
tbh I think so


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 1:01 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: Apr 08, 2015
Posts: 284
cool beans

just call me doctor the spy

_________________
please state the nature of the medical emergency


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 2:47 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 22, 2013
Posts: 927
can't-ada

nice one

_________________
Ko wrote:
1. it's "for all intents are purposes". I don't care if you were joking.

mjack33 wrote:
You are committing the straw man fallacy here.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:20 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 27, 2013
Posts: 3032
Identity: Female
wow if you're so big on global warming why not just elect a whale for president lets see how that works out huh not looking so good now are you greenie


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group