It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:16 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:00 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Feb 05, 2014
Posts: 1293
Location: Berk
Identity: Dragon
Image
See that down there at the bottom!
TWO PROMOS!!


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:02 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 22, 2013
Posts: 10047
Sadly not guarenteed a Jodah and a Jaya. That would be like the old days.

_________________
"Enjoy your screams, Sarpadia - they will soon be muffled beneath snow and ice."

The Coalition/Phyrexian War Game Rises Again


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:36 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Oct 09, 2013
Posts: 5899
Location: Mountain View
Preferred Pronoun Set: he/him
On a related note, has anyone seen details anywhere of how the legendary creature slot in booster packs will work? Does it take the place of an uncommon slot? Do legendary creatures appear in the other slots at a normal rate? It seems weird to me that this has been acknowledged, but not really explained.

_________________
0x10


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:20 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 22, 2013
Posts: 7068
From what I can gather from MaRo's blog, basically, the system checks to see if there will be a Legendary card in the pack. If there won't be, it replaces an uncommon or a rare with a Legendary.

_________________
magicpablo666 wrote:
You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in an thread with GM_Champion" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in against AzureShade when card design is on the line!"


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:22 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 22, 2013
Posts: 2972
They’re doing some smart collation. About 70% of packs will have an uncommon legendary, and the pack assembler is ‘smart enough’ to know to make the rare/mythic in the other 30% of packs a legendary.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:20 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: Feb 05, 2014
Posts: 1293
Location: Berk
Identity: Dragon
They’re doing some smart collation. About 70% of packs will have an uncommon legendary, and the pack assembler is ‘smart enough’ to know to make the rare/mythic in the other 30% of packs a legendary.
Source?


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:39 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 25, 2013
Posts: 11127
Location: Kamloops, BC
Identity: Male
Seems they've upped their pack distribution game.

_________________
Cato wrote:
CotW is a method for ranking cards in increasing order of printability.

*"To YMTC it up" means to design cards that have value mostly from a design perspective. i.e. you would put them in a case under glass in your living room and visitors could remark upon the wonderful design principles, with nobody ever worring if the cards are annoying/pointless/confusing in actual play

TPrizesW
TPortfolioW


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group