It is currently Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:10 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:54 am 

Despite the name this is just some Minotaur stuff for now but ehh I'll leave the name like that so I can dump more stuff here later. Anyways, here's the minotaurs.

Kragma Crusher
Creature - Minotaur Warrior
Attacking Minotaur creatures you control have first strike.
: Destroy target artifact. Activate this ability only if you control another Minotaur.
2/3

Ahn-Crop Initiate
When ~ and at least two other Minotaurs attack, ~ gets +2/+0 until end of turn.
1/2

Pheibos, Wrath of Mogis
Legendary Creature - Minotaur Warrior
Lifelink, menace
When ~ attacks, each opponent sacrifices a creature at random. If you control three or more Minotaur creatures, each opponent sacrifices two creatures at random instead.
3/4

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:50 pm 

Two variants on a card, one for low CMC and one for higher.

Kragma Charger
When ~ attacks, attacking Minotaur creatures you control gain menace until end of turn.
2/2

Kragma Charger
Menace
Other Minotaur creatures you control have menace.
Whenever a creature you don’t control dies, Kragma Charger deals 1 damage to each opponent and you gain 1 life.
3/4

Neheb's Aspirant
When ~ enters the battlefield, each player discards a card. If ~ is a token, each opponent discards an additional card.
At the beginning of each opponent's upkeep, if that player has one or fewer cards in hand, they lose 3 life.
Eternalize , discard a card (, Discard a card, Exile this card from your graveyard: Create a token that's a copy of it, except it's a 4/4 black Zombie Minotaur Warrior with no mana cost. Eternalize only as a sorcery.)
"Neheb's level of glory was a goal of all initiates to the Trials of the Five Gods."
2/3

I think I'll post non Minotaurs eventually but I don't have any rn

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:23 pm 

Bane Alley Fence
Creature - Human Rogue
Rogues can't block Rogues.
: Target creature becomes a Rogue in addition to its other types until end of turn.
“Come now gentlemen, remember honor among thieves. Oh who am I kidding, just don’t get blood on my carpet.”
2/3

I feel there are maybe two more designs in the Boldwyr Intimidator design vein before it feels worn out, so here's a Rogue tribal one.

Mav, Moonglove Vintner
Legendary Creature - Faerie Rogue
Prowl
Flying, menace, deathtouch
Cards in your opponent's graveyards lose all abilities.
"A wine so deadly not even spirits are immune to it."

A bit less 'tribal' per say as she just has Prowl which uses the other cards in it's tribe. But I built her a long time ago so whatever.

Sygg, Inkfathom Scourge
Legendary Creature - Merfolk Rogue
Whenever another Rogue you control becomes the targer of a spell or ability an opponent controls, counter that spell or ability unless its controller pays or discards a card.
Whenever an opponent discards a card, they put the top three cards of their library into their graveyard.
2/3

Made as a bit of a Rogue commander

Posk, Vedalkan Eccentric
Legendary Creature - Vedalken Pilot
Vehicle spells and Pilot spells you cast cost less to cast.
Artifact creatures you control that are attacking or blocking have hexproof.
Tap an untapped Pilot you control: Target Vehicle you control becomes an artifact creature and gains haste until end of turn.
3/3

I figure that Pilot/Vehicle dual tribal is a fitting one.

Krisha, Speedway Genius
Legendary Creature - Dwarf Pilot
When Krisha enters the battlefield, search your library for a Vehicle card with converted mana cost less than or equal to the number of Pilots you control and place it onto the battlefield tapped. Then, shuffle your library.
Whenever a Vehicle you control attacks, put a +1/+1 counter on it.
3/3

Another one.

Asp Swarm
Creature - Snake
Deathtouch
Other Snakes you control have Deathtouch.
Whenever ~ or another Snake you control enters the battlefield, you may have it fight target creature you don't control.
Well the green ones are the biggest pains in the asp.
4/4

:^)

Last edited by CuriousHeartless on Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:27 pm 

Icon of Brotherhood
Artifact
As ~ enters the battlefield, choose deathtouch, defender, first strike, flash, flying, haste, lifelink, menace, trample, reach, or vigilance.
Creatures spells you cast with the chosen ability cost less to cast.
, : Look at the top three cards of your library. You may reveal a creature card with the chosen ability from among them and put it into your hand. Put the rest on the bottom of your library in a random order.

Hey we see keyword 'tribal' why not this. Besides the fact it's wordy and prone to getting outdated. Okay this is a halfway non serious example but in as serious a way as I could. Left out indestructible, hexproof, and double strike on purpose for some balance (and forgot menace on accident but I just put that word in there before I wrote this sentence and hit submit so not like anybody would notice...not sure anyone would notice anyways)

Like this post