It is currently Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:03 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10985 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 542, 543, 544, 545, 546, 547, 548 ... 550  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:19 pm 

All Aboard! -
Instant | U
All Vehicles you control become creatures until end of turn.
Draw a card.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:12 pm 

All the Emotional Abuse
Enchantment
Demons you control gain +X/+X where X is the number of -1/-1 counters among permaments you control.
Creatures you control gain “,Exert this creature: put a -1/-1 token on this creature”
When a creature with a -1/-1 counter on it dies, you may exile it. If you do, create a token that is a copy of it, except it is a demon in addition to it other types.

”All that stuff is easy for you to say. When you change, you change for the better; when I change, I change for the worse! I used to be just not good enough. But now... I’m not good at all!” -Spinel in anguish

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:13 pm 

Emotions Taking Me Over!
Ongoing Scheme
As long as this scheme is in motion, you can't cast spells from your hand and if you would draw a card, instead reveal and play the top two cards on your library without paying their mana costs.
At the beginning of your end step, if you cast no spells this turn, abandon this scheme.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:20 pm 

Over -
Sorcery | C
Target creature you control gets +1/+1 and gains flying until end of turn.
----------------------------------
Out -
Instant | C
Return target creature to its owner's hand.
Fuse (You may cast one or both halves of this card from your hand.)

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:54 pm 

Overactive Imagination
Enchantment
At the beginning of each player's draw step, that player draws an additional two cards.
At the beginning of each player's end step, that player discards a card for each spell they've cast this turn.
"Childlike imagination leads to an uncapped amount of new ideas, but unfortunately it also leads to most of those ideas being lost in the deluge."

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:08 pm 

Out of Emotions
Enchantment
You cannot cast green or red spells.
If you control a green or red permanent, you lose the game.
Blue spells cost less to cast. If a card effect from a spell causes you to draw cards, increase the value by 2. If you counter a spell draw a card. If a red or green source deals damage to you, prevent two of that damage.

He could never bring himself to ask her out despite the fact that she clearly liked him. Finding it difficult and unintelligent to face his own natural emotions, he rejected, denied, supressed, and invalidated them. She grew frustrated with his inability to express his feeling for her and tired of waiting. So she moved on.

Active in Sports
Enchantment
Put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control during your end step.

Maybe she needed to look elsewhere.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:51 pm 

Sportsman's Retriever
Creature — Hound
Vigilance
:t:: Exile target creature card from an opponent's graveyard. Create a Food token.
1/3

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:10 pm 
YMtC Champ '12

Retrieve What Was Lost
Instant (R)
Put an exiled card you own that was put there this turn on top of your library.
Escape 3 —
Always the last place you look.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:23 pm 

What Is
Instant
Permanents you control gain protection from blue and black until the end of the turn.

Weilders of blue and black mana struggle to be rooted in the reality of what is. Blue is not grounded enough and loses their mind to ideas. Black struggles with being dissatisfied with how things are and will do anything to manipulate and twist the truth to the point of self deception.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:02 am 
YMtC Champ '08

That Which Is What It Is

Creature -- Avatar
3/4
Vigilance
Characteristics of permanents can't change. (Power and toughness, color and types can't change. Permanents can't lose or gain abilities.)

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:38 pm 

Time for drastic action

Flustered Fowl :1::w:
Creature — Bird
:1::w:: Exile Flustered Fowl. Return it to the battlefield under its owner’s control at the beginning of the next end step.
|The Sky is Falling :3::w::w::w:
|Sorcery — Adventure
|At the beginning of your next upkeep, destroy all nonland permanents.
1/3

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:28 pm 

The Shinra Corp Mako Reactor
Artifact
If a permanent other then ~ would produce mana, it instead deals 1 damage to its controller.

Pay 2 life: add one mana of any color mana to your mana pool. Any player may pay to activate this ability.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:16 pm 

Professor Hojo, Shinra Mastermind
:1::u::b::g:
Legendary Creature - Human Villain
Whenever you draw a card, put a Science counter on Professor Hojo, Shinra Mastermind
:t:, Remove X Science counters from Professor Hojo, Shinra Mastermind: Exile X creatures you control and/or creature cards from graveyards. Create a token with its Name, Power, Toughness, Color, and Creature Types chosen independently from among those exiled cards. It has up to X abilities of your choice from abilities of the exiled creature cards. X can't be less than 2.
2/4

I have a blog. I review anime, and sometimes related media, with an analytical focus.

I'm a (self) published author now! You can find my first book, The Accursed, on Amazon as an ebook or a paperback!

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:48 pm 

Master of Inception
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature doesn't untap during its controller's untap step.
When enchanted creature untaps, sacrifice Master of Inception. Create a 4/5 blue Avatar creature token.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:42 pm 

Advocate of Suicide
Creature-Demon
Flying, Trample
Sacrifice a creature. You may activate this ability anytime you could cast an instant.
4/4
”Don’t worry. I have everything under control. Forget your doubts and let yourself die.”

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:06 pm 

Suicide Booth
:2:
Artifact
Sacrifice a creature: Draw a card. Any player may activate this ability.
"Now that the government has determined to establish a Lethal Chamber in every city, town, and village in the country, it remains to be seen whether or not that class of humans creatures from whose desponding ranks new victims of self-destruction fall daily will accept the relief thus provided." - Robert W. Chambers, The Repairer of Reputations

I have a blog. I review anime, and sometimes related media, with an analytical focus.

I'm a (self) published author now! You can find my first book, The Accursed, on Amazon as an ebook or a paperback!

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:16 pm 

Purge the Stigma of Suicide
Sorcery
You may only cast ~ if you sacrificed a creature this turn. Draw four cards.

”All sophisticated people know that in actuality, Suicide is perfectly natural. People who discourage this practice are in fact objectively selfish.“ -Xedrinla, of the Superior Realms

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:26 pm 
YMtC Idol Winner

Purging Station
Artifact
, Discard a nonwhite card: Create a 2/2 white Cleric artifact creature token with lifelink.
Whenever you gain life, untap Purging Station.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:36 pm 

....are y'all okay? This string has me worried.

Crimson Stigma Branding
Instant
~ deals 2 damage to target creature or Planeswalker. If that card would die this turn, exile it and deal 2 damage to its controller instead.
"The Crimson Gild brands all those who wrong them with a magical mark that spreads to those around when the marked dies. The goal is to not only inflict pain but force ostracism."]

Ninja'd

Blossoming Station
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant artifact
Enchanted artifact loses all abilities and gains ": Add one mana of any color."
"Sometimes nature moves into long abandoned factories and covers broken equipment. Sometimes it moves in to force abandonment of factories and breaks the equipment itself."

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:49 pm 

Blossoming Rose in a Bowl of Water
Instant
Create a rose token. Then gain 2 life for each rose token you control.

Occasionally on weekends, her mother would clip a rose from the garden and place it in a glass bowl next to the window. She love’d the way the sunlight brought out the colors.

Like this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10985 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 542, 543, 544, 545, 546, 547, 548 ... 550  Next