It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3438 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 172  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:22 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Jun 18, 2014
Posts: 1040
So, F&S has one of these, but I'm staying away from it because I keep getting suspended whenever I post there. So I thought I'd make one here, because y'all are maybe interesting and perhaps y'all lead interesting lives and maybe you'd like to talk about them with other designers from time to time. I assume that it is okay for YMtC to have one of these not in the Off-Topic room, because F/S does. However, if it is unpopular, my heart shan't break. So, well, I suppose also introductions could be made here. For instance:

Hola, my name is David - I'm an old man of 24 years with a little daughter human of five years. I also have gone by Pablo. I like to design utterly useless cards.

Tomorrow evening I am going to a midnight showing of The Room with my girlfriend. Tommy Wiseau will be there to answer questions. And the pilot episode of The Neighbors will also be shown. I am excessively excited. Anyone have any question suggestions?

_________________
Mown wrote:
Mown out.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:22 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Jun 18, 2014
Posts: 1040
I'm well aware that a Friday night is probably not the best time to start this thread.

_________________
Mown wrote:
Mown out.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:33 pm 
Offline
YMtC Champ '14
YMTC Pro Tour Champion
User avatar

Joined: Jun 04, 2014
Posts: 12386
Location: Freedom
Preferred Pronoun Set: they
2Shieldz wrote:
I'm well aware that a Friday night is probably not the best time to start this thread.

and yet

:duel:

_________________
I tend to agree with Razor.

Pro Tour: YMTC: SECOND ONE IS OVER STAY TUNED FOR THIRD ONE
The BLOCK I'm currently pretending I'll finish: Fleets Of Ossia (complete!) | Wavebreak (complete!) | The Second Flood (in progress!)
Razorborne and friends teach music theory to chumps like you: 12tone


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:36 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Sep 22, 2013
Posts: 3120
I'm in a facebook group chat with 2shieldz


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:42 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Jun 18, 2014
Posts: 1040
Nobody likes a braggart, Ko.

_________________
Mown wrote:
Mown out.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:59 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 26, 2013
Posts: 536
Identity: Bees
I'm also a David, also 24, but have no spawn of my own. Living out of ridiculously spoiled San Diego, I go to school a lot, and work at a candy store. Living with my girlfriend, and spend a lot of time/money on my hobby: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czhzVB5LewA
(Belegarth)

I'm also learning to be a hypnotist, which is proving really fun.

Can you ask Tommy Wiseau if he's a vampire for me?

_________________
"Any time doing the right thing is funny as hell, it's probably Chaotic Good."

Image


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:12 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 7018
Identity: Spambot
Preferred Pronoun Set: 0, 1
I'm Cato. I am a spambot programmed by beings from another planet to break your sanity.

_________________
Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:27 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Jun 18, 2014
Posts: 1040
Tequila: Weird!! And that question seems a mite disrespectful. I could maybe ask how The Room would've been different had the characters been vampire. . .

_________________
Mown wrote:
Mown out.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:30 am 
Offline
YMtC Champ '14
YMTC Pro Tour Champion
User avatar

Joined: Jun 04, 2014
Posts: 12386
Location: Freedom
Preferred Pronoun Set: they
2Shieldz wrote:
Tomorrow evening I am going to a midnight showing of The Room with my girlfriend. Tommy Wiseau will be there to answer questions. And the pilot episode of The Neighbors will also be shown. I am excessively excited. Anyone have any question suggestions?

"in 100 words or less, what would you say is the meaning of life?"

Ko wrote:
I'm in a facebook group chat with 2shieldz
I'm in a facebook private chat with 2shieldz. haven't used it in a while but TOTALLY COULD.

anyway my name is Cory I guess but don't call me that here it weirds me out call me razorborne or razor or raz or any of the other variations on that name that you are already calling me. I am a musician living in LA because every musician who moves to LA succeeds in life. people tell me I'm 24 but to be honest I don't remember being born so I'm pretty sure I'm ageless, with no beginning and no end. also Ko has seen shirtless pictures of me don't listen to him if he says he hasn't. I believe that is all for now but that should give you a better idea of who I am as a person as well as a card designer.

for Ko


:duel:

_________________
I tend to agree with Razor.

Pro Tour: YMTC: SECOND ONE IS OVER STAY TUNED FOR THIRD ONE
The BLOCK I'm currently pretending I'll finish: Fleets Of Ossia (complete!) | Wavebreak (complete!) | The Second Flood (in progress!)
Razorborne and friends teach music theory to chumps like you: 12tone


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:41 am 
Offline
Desperately Wants A Custom Title
User avatar

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 4729
Identity: Man
I am not a David. I'm a Geoff.
I am not 24... yet.
I live in New England because snowstorms and power outages are a man's best friend. And because we can eat ice cream and go mini-golfing whenever we want, not just when it's above 60 degrees.
Oh, and in case you haven't noticed, Absol is my favorite Pokemon, and I'm a terrible mafia player (but I have fun while doing it).

EDIT: Finally a post I can edit!

_________________
quotes wrote:
squinty_eyes: Alt, you have fantastic logic. And zero political prowess.
CKY: Through a convoluted series of events involving three tons of garden gnomes and a pickup truck, Henderson’s Magikarp defeats the Deoxys terrorizing the city.

My Cube | My Designs | My Blog | My Art
Creator of Max and Mill! Current strip: 1.3.1
Silver Soraka Main


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:43 am 
Offline
YMtC Champ '14
YMTC Pro Tour Champion
User avatar

Joined: Jun 04, 2014
Posts: 12386
Location: Freedom
Preferred Pronoun Set: they
altimis wrote:
I am not a David. I'm a Geoff.
I am not 24... yet.
I live in New England because snowstorms and power outages are a man's best friend. And because we can eat ice cream and go mini-golfing whenever we want, not just when it's above 60 degrees.

I love New England! I'm from Massachusetts originally. where you at, bro?

:duel:

_________________
I tend to agree with Razor.

Pro Tour: YMTC: SECOND ONE IS OVER STAY TUNED FOR THIRD ONE
The BLOCK I'm currently pretending I'll finish: Fleets Of Ossia (complete!) | Wavebreak (complete!) | The Second Flood (in progress!)
Razorborne and friends teach music theory to chumps like you: 12tone


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:48 am 
Offline
Desperately Wants A Custom Title
User avatar

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 4729
Identity: Man
New Hampshire. Live Free or Die, all the way.

_________________
quotes wrote:
squinty_eyes: Alt, you have fantastic logic. And zero political prowess.
CKY: Through a convoluted series of events involving three tons of garden gnomes and a pickup truck, Henderson’s Magikarp defeats the Deoxys terrorizing the city.

My Cube | My Designs | My Blog | My Art
Creator of Max and Mill! Current strip: 1.3.1
Silver Soraka Main


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:55 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: Sep 22, 2013
Posts: 3120
razorborne wrote:
Ko has seen shirtless pictures of me don't listen to him if he says he hasn't


:rip:

razorborne wrote:
for Ko


nice epin may may friend


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:11 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Jun 21, 2014
Posts: 8226
Location: Singapore
Identity: Male
My name is Chin Kee Yong and I live in Singapore. I'm a student and aspiring fiction writer. I've also dabbled in fine art and coding, and I'm trying to learn some new languages on the side. I like making cards that make the game as a whole, on the macro level, more interesting.

_________________
Image
The format of YMtC and the Expanded Multiverse.
YMtC: My Deck of Many Things | NGA Masters | 2 | 3 | Roses of Paliano | Duel Decks: War of the Wheel | Jakkard: Wild Cards | From Maral's Vault | Taramir: The Dark Tide
Solphos: Solphos | Fool's Gold | Planeswalker's Guide | The Guiding Light | The Weight of a Soul
Game design: Pokémon Tales | Fleets of Ossia: War Machines | Hunter Killer | Red Jackie's Run


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:39 am 
Offline
Desperately Wants A Custom Title
User avatar

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 4729
Identity: Man
You should participate in the Not NaNoWriMo challenge :p

_________________
quotes wrote:
squinty_eyes: Alt, you have fantastic logic. And zero political prowess.
CKY: Through a convoluted series of events involving three tons of garden gnomes and a pickup truck, Henderson’s Magikarp defeats the Deoxys terrorizing the city.

My Cube | My Designs | My Blog | My Art
Creator of Max and Mill! Current strip: 1.3.1
Silver Soraka Main


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:07 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 7018
Identity: Spambot
Preferred Pronoun Set: 0, 1
Oh are we taking this seriously?

I'm Cato. I'm a 3rd year undergraduate chemistry student who has a fascination with knowledge. When I'm not doing smart things, I'm browsing the magic boards, watching netflix, or playing DOTA2.

_________________
Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:09 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: Sep 24, 2013
Posts: 5358
I'm Tony, age 28, from Sydney Australia. I'm an unemployed math teacher.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:10 am 
Offline
YMtC Champ '14
YMTC Pro Tour Champion
User avatar

Joined: Jun 04, 2014
Posts: 12386
Location: Freedom
Preferred Pronoun Set: they
Cato wrote:
Oh are we taking this seriously?

no

:duel:

_________________
I tend to agree with Razor.

Pro Tour: YMTC: SECOND ONE IS OVER STAY TUNED FOR THIRD ONE
The BLOCK I'm currently pretending I'll finish: Fleets Of Ossia (complete!) | Wavebreak (complete!) | The Second Flood (in progress!)
Razorborne and friends teach music theory to chumps like you: 12tone


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:42 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: Sep 22, 2013
Posts: 3120
Cato wrote:
When I'm not doing smart things, I'm browsing the magic boards, watching netflix, or playing DOTA2.


wow you must play a lot of dota


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:45 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Jun 21, 2014
Posts: 8226
Location: Singapore
Identity: Male
altimis wrote:
You should participate in the Not NaNoWriMo challenge :p

Exam year, no time. Unfortunately.

_________________
Image
The format of YMtC and the Expanded Multiverse.
YMtC: My Deck of Many Things | NGA Masters | 2 | 3 | Roses of Paliano | Duel Decks: War of the Wheel | Jakkard: Wild Cards | From Maral's Vault | Taramir: The Dark Tide
Solphos: Solphos | Fool's Gold | Planeswalker's Guide | The Guiding Light | The Weight of a Soul
Game design: Pokémon Tales | Fleets of Ossia: War Machines | Hunter Killer | Red Jackie's Run


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3438 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 172  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group