It is currently Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:40 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Infinite Lööps Project
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:20 pm 

Preferred Pronoun Set: he/him/his/his/himself
A few days ago, I stuble across the most genuinely FUN thing I've read in a while: collaborative fanfiction project of Infinite Loops.
The idea is: take a fictional universe (or multiverse), and pick a charatcter. That universe restarts every once in a while, and it ain't gonna stop in any concievable time period. The chosen charachter (Anchor) always keeps the memories, and this is crucial for universe's survival. Later other charachters will keep them too, though inconsistently. Everyone in this group will grow in power, knowledge, and experience with no bound, and will eventually accumulate tricks from other settings. Oh, yeah, restarts aren't consistent, and crossovers to other settings and AUs happen. Basically, the global point is the fight of the Anchor against his boredom.

It's AMAZING. It's mostly dumb fun, but oh my god it's FUN. Loopers reminds me of Planeswalkers, but done right.

So... what do you think of the Loops? Here are MTG ones:
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads ... se.319663/
MTG Loops wrote:
Gideon looked contemplative , "Not sure about the weirdest way, but I once used several archaic and arcane laws to legally arrest the entire Ministry of Magic and imprison them in the Tower of London." He paused. "There was a tour going through at the time. The Ministry went viral in minutes.

Like this post