It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:40 am 

Quote:
druidcaller asked:
Birthday trivia: With our return to Dominiaria can I please get trivia on Multani or Seton?

markrosewater said:
Multani was Gerard, Mirri and Rofellos’ teacher. When Michael and I created him he was made to be the Yoda of the Weatherlight Saga.

Happy Birthday!

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in an thread with GM_Champion" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in against AzureShade when card design is on the line!"

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:09 pm 

AzureShade wrote:
Quote:
druidcaller asked:
Birthday trivia: With our return to Dominiaria can I please get trivia on Multani or Seton?

markrosewater said:
Multani was Gerard, Mirri and Rofellos’ teacher. When Michael and I created him he was made to be the Yoda of the Weatherlight Saga.

Happy Birthday!

Needs more Oxford comma.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:09 pm 

AzureShade wrote:
Quote:
druidcaller asked:

markrosewater said:

Happy Birthday!

Needs more Oxford comma.

I'm legitimately glad that bothers someone beside myself.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:21 pm 

...but nobody complains he misspelled Gerrard's name :roll:

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:52 pm 

...but nobody complains he misspelled Gerrard's name :roll:

Well, yeah. See, I was too distracted with the punctuation, thinking he was saying Multani was in actuality somebody named Gerard, so I figured it was a different one... :paranoid:

Anyway, I've found other problems, so I'm just going to go ahead and fix this up for MaRo.

"Multani was the teacher of Gerrard, Mirri, and Rofellos. When Michael and I created him, we designed him to be the "Yoda" of the Weatherlight Saga."

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:07 pm 

Ah, but see, now you have inverted commas within inverted commas, so shouldn't it be:

"Multani was the teacher of Gerrard, Mirri, and Rofellos. When Michael and I created him, we designed him to be the 'Yoda' of the Weatherlight Saga." :teach:

In all seriousness, though, I can kinda relate to the comma issue. German tends to use more commas than English anyway.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:05 am 

Quote:
thejingleking asked:
My 30th birthday is this weekend, and, like I ask for every year, could you give some trivia you've never shared before about the original Weatherlight saga? Thanks!

markrosewater said:
In an earlier version of the story Volrath boards the Weatherlight disguised not as Takara (Starke’s daughter) but as Tahngarth.
Happy Birthday!

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in an thread with GM_Champion" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in against AzureShade when card design is on the line!"

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:09 pm 

Quote:
szwanger asked:
Was "Crovax kills Selenia which causes him to turn into a vampire" in your original story of the Weather light crew?

markrosewater said:
Yes.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:02 am 

Quote:
aasd-dew281ks9--1 asked:
Hello Mark, Last week was my bday, i really love the dedication you put in answering question. Could I get a trivia about my favorite creature type: Angels?. Thanks and have a nice day

markrosewater said:
The one Angel character I (co-)creature was Selenia, Dark Angel. We were writing the Weatherlight Saga and were trying to find the place for an angel when I came up with the idea of an angel that was the embodiment of a curse.

Happy Belated Birthday!

Like this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7