It is currently Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:04 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:25 pm 

Quote:
The paths of fate have converged and Aloise Hartley apparently is deceived by Syl of the Dual-Walkers but is secretly being manipulated by Mari Gwynn because of the machinations of Maral, Celestial Wright.

I...see.

Quote:
Coincidentally, Cyrryc Adda and Lady Nasina both end up on Dammerdall. There, they hear a strange tale told by a talking cloud. In the tale, it seems that The Coin of Eirene has resurfaced from the depths of history, and now Ellia the Endbringer planeswalks to the wasteland plane of Gastal in search of it. However, neither Cyrryc nor Nasina care about the tale, and they both remain on Dammerdall.

I wonder if the talking cloud feels bad that nobody cares about its story.

Especially when one of the people who doesn't care about your story is Lady Nasina. That really shows the value of that story.
Quote:
Quote:
In the M:EM High School, Antine tricks Ethal into going with him to the Enchantment Under the Sea dance. Now Ethal needs to learn how to dance, and fast!

I have to imagine that dancing on land with a mermaid fin would be exceedingly difficult.

Is the Enchantment Under the Sea dance! What makes you so sure they'll be dancing on land?

Quote:
Quote:
Beryl, the Heart-Scarred wants to learn about where to find Kahr-ret-Taris, and so interrupts a battle between Lady Nasina and Cyrryc Adda. However, Cyrryc is suffering from mana backlash, and will only help Beryl if she goes to the first sphere of Phyrexia to see Eyeless about a cure. Eyeless knows about the cure, but will only give it to Beryl if she can locate The Staff of Endless Memory. Beryl searches for it on Aldis, but only finds a pincher. At this point, Beryl gives up on this side quest.

I have to say, this Nasina/Adda feud makes a whole lot of sense.

Maybe that's why they ignored the poor talking cloud!

my ego sig

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:41 am 

Identity: Inertially male
Preferred Pronoun Set: he/him
Quote:
Aldis is under attack! Cyrryc Adda must gather allies such as a Sentru before it's too late, but Cyrryc is hampered when he gets in an epic duel with Morgezka Shanak.

...Sentru?

Quote:
Dorn attempts to apprehend and bring to justice Sava Pith, Rishima, Queen of the Black Sands, and Donagut.

Rishima? Dorn, it has been... interesting to know you.

Quote:
The Multiversal Prom is coming up on the vast forest plane Pyrulea! Donagut has asked Annalee V'ray to go to the Prom with him! But Annalee really wants to go with Eyeless! Annalee tries to let Donagut down gently, but Donagut is furious and swears revenge on Annalee and Eyeless! Things get more complicated when Raiker Venn, the Multiverse's Greatest Poet, decides the Prom would make the perfect setting for his Magnum Opus!

On the upside, it looks like Annalee gets the chance to face Raiker again?

Quote:
In the M:EM High School, Chardis Rulus wants to cheat off of Hanara’s test in Elphimas’s class. Hanara is appalled that he would stoop to cheating!

Really, Hanara?

Quote:
In the M:EM High School, Lumina Revelaris thinks Mattias the Tinkerer is TOTALLY cute. She shamelessly throws herself at him, but Blink sabotages everything. Mattias loses a bet with Orida Vise and has to take Lumina on a date. But cruelly, Mattias no-shows, breaking Lumina’s heart.

Aww, poor Lumina...

Quote:
Aloise Hartley accidentally sees The Duchess naked.

I'm not sure the Duchess can be meaningfully naked... unless the Reflection microfic hints at the Duchess' body being little more than a husk, so nakedness would mean... seeing her soul/mind outside of her body? Might be interesting.

To anybody reading this, including my future selves: have a good life!

My creative archive

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:25 pm 

Quote:
Aldis is under attack! Cyrryc Adda must gather allies such as a Sentru before it's too late, but Cyrryc is hampered when he gets in an epic duel with Morgezka Shanak.

...Sentru?

I know next to nothing about Aldis (it was before my time) so maybe Barinellos, Tevish, or Lord Luna could provide more detail, but this is what the wiki has to say:

"Sentru

A living race made of stone and metal, the Sentrus are a mystery to most of the residents of Aldis. What the average citizen doesn’t know is that the Sentrus are a strange type of spirit collector. When some people die, instead of moving on their spirits are cleansed. They forget their past life, having only minor flashes of who they used to be. The Sentrus are a second chance to a select few.

Ravnica maybe the city plane, but it is far from the only world where civilization has taken a foothold. Aldis is a small plane with plenty of farmland and wild places, but with the recent advancements in practical magic its urban centers have started booming. The world is changing as the distance fades with the use of magic. Couriers can fly to other cities, or more skilled will simply teleport. Simple cleaning spells are used by household servants to speed up their daily chores. The city guards use law magics to hold the criminals at bay, unless said criminals use shadow magic to fade into the dark streets. In these new centers of life an odd form of life has finally found a home.

For ages the Sentrus, a living race of stone and metal, had no place to call their own. They now live in the cities that dot the landscape, taking up whatever job they feel most accustomed too. Like other residents of the plane they have skill with simple spells, but they are able to process mana slightly different. Like much of their origins, how they do this is unknown. The Sentrus are able to use mana like normal mages, but if unable to find the proper type they can achieve the same effects by simply infusing more mana into their work of choice. "

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:10 pm 

Identity: Human
Sorry I'm not contributing to what's actually being discussed here, but I have a bit of shop talk regarding the generator as I'm starting to put some spare time into it.

Firstly, it was so slow at work today I found myself rewriting that opening guide to try and make it clearer. In doing so, I ended up making it even longer :/

But afterwords, I looked at it and had a different idea: would it possibly be better if I removed the big guide from the generator, and replaced it with a welcome something like this:
Quote:
Welcome! Please see here [insert url] for guides on how this generator works, proper syntax to make it work correctly, and other tips & tricks that have been discovered.

I could even merge it with the Politeness section.

I also discovered two potentially very useful things:
  1. Attributes can be lists. That means you can have, say "Fisco Vane, the Shark {stance:[stance]}" and then have items in the $stance list like "casually leaning on a box" or "smoking a fine cigar" or "crouched low to the ground" randomly selected.
  2. I am reasonably certain, based on some experiments with just 2 items in a list, that the generator will not call the same item from a list twice unless the list has been exhausted. In other words, it works like the shuffle option in any music player. This is probably something that was established a long time ago, but I had to re-teach myself how the generator works, and that wasn't something in the list of things explained.
  3. Combining discovery one and two, that means that multiple attributes of a single kind can be grouped together and randomized without overlapping. For instance, I could have Fisco Vane {clothing:[clothing]} and then have items in $clothing such as "a pair of [|sharp|clean|unusually grungy] [color] pants" and "a [|exquisitely tailored|heavy metal] [color] shirt" in order to randomize what he's wearing (You'd do it something like this: "[Planeswalker,#protagonist] shows up in [#protagonist,as clothing] and [#protagonist,as clothing].")

As an aside, it looks like I'm actually moving forward with my planar dossier randomization idea, and I'm not sure where best to put it. Should I make its own thread, or just put it in the off-topic until I've entered into "beta," or something else I'm not thinking of?

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:30 pm 

This probably isn't a very useful thing to know, but I'm testing the boundaries of what this thing is capable of due to the scope of my project, and I discovered something that CANNOT be done.

When you are using the "contingency plan" of calling an item by its attribute, the contingency cannot be another list.

What that means is, if you're trying to do this
Code:
[land,#land] gives [#land,as manacolor,or [mana]]

With the intent of giving land cards the attribute {manacolor:X}, and also giving the land a random color in case it doesn't have that attribute, it does not work. What comes out is this:

Code:
Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth gives [mana]

As far as I can tell, that means if you want a situation like this, where some items have specific concepts associated with them, but you want to randomize those that don't, then you have to give those that don't a randomized attribute (for the example above, you'd give Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth the attribute {manacolor:[mana]}).

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:17 pm 

Sorry I'm not contributing to what's actually being discussed here, but I have a bit of shop talk regarding the generator as I'm starting to put some spare time into it.

Firstly, it was so slow at work today I found myself rewriting that opening guide to try and make it clearer. In doing so, I ended up making it even longer :/

But afterwords, I looked at it and had a different idea: would it possibly be better if I removed the big guide from the generator, and replaced it with a welcome something like this:
Quote:
Welcome! Please see here [insert url] for guides on how this generator works, proper syntax to make it work correctly, and other tips & tricks that have been discovered.

I guess I personally don't see much of a point in removing it. It's not in the way, and it doesn't stop the thing from working, and I never really like clicking on other links to get to something I need or want for what I'm doing.

As an aside, it looks like I'm actually moving forward with my planar dossier randomization idea, and I'm not sure where best to put it. Should I make its own thread, or just put it in the off-topic until I've entered into "beta," or something else I'm not thinking of?

I think making your own thread in the M:EM would be fine, if you want. We have the "I Called This Meeting" thread and the "Dominia Fables" thread that both utilize the Generator, so it should be fine.

This probably isn't a very useful thing to know, but I'm testing the boundaries of what this thing is capable of due to the scope of my project, and I discovered something that CANNOT be done.

When you are using the "contingency plan" of calling an item by its attribute, the contingency cannot be another list.

What that means is, if you're trying to do this
Code:
[land,#land] gives [#land,as manacolor,or [mana]]

With the intent of giving land cards the attribute {manacolor:X}, and also giving the land a random color in case it doesn't have that attribute, it does not work. What comes out is this:

Code:
Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth gives [mana]

As far as I can tell, that means if you want a situation like this, where some items have specific concepts associated with them, but you want to randomize those that don't, then you have to give those that don't a randomized attribute (for the example above, you'd give Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth the attribute {manacolor:[mana]}).

I feel like I knew that, or discovered it accidentally, but I never really thought about it in these terms.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:08 pm 

Quote:
Antine has a meeting with a demon of the Xordikrast on Ikass, after a duel between Alessa Rehn and Sorinne Datharius left them stranded there.

Yeah, that seems like Antine's luck.

Quote:
In the M:EM High School, Lourima Viiran wants to cheat off of Urassaya Vath’s test in Raiker Venn’s class. Urassaya is conflicted, but ultimately relents.

I can only imagine what Raiker's tests are like.

Quote:
Ellia the Endbringer begins searching for The Inferno Amulet.

:takei:

I'm sure that she wants it purely for safekeeping...

Quote:
Things have gone poorly, and it seems to be Maral, Celestial Wright's darkest hour. But then, suddenly and out of nowhere, Lia Xin arrives! She comforts Maral, and things start to seem better for her. Together, Maral and Lia head off to explore Valjan.

I don't dislike this matchup.

Quote:
Ellia the Endbringer comes into conflict with Lia Xin and Kirsh of the Flats.

Wow. So, I got these three prompts right in a row, and what a story they tell! Ellia wants the Inferno Amulet, which of course is in Maral's Vault. So Ellia, apparently successfully, attacks the vault and sort of destroys Maral's operation in the process. Maral sulks, injured and depressed, but is fortunately found by Lia Xin, who comforts her. She has heard that Kirsh was recently on Valjan (as we know from "To Call the World to Heel"), and so she leads Maral there. Ellia, though, decides it is best to finish Maral off, what with all of the powerful artifacts at her disposal, so tracks her down to, you know, do that. Lia Xin and Kirsh attempt to protect the convalescing giantess.

Sounds like a Barinellos/Tevish collab we have going here... :D

Quote:
In the M:EM High School, Donagut asks Gale to the Fish Under the Sea dance. Things go well until Chardis Rulus cuts in on the slow dance!

Quote:
Mel Odrum attempts to tie Vasilias, Lord of Ariva to the railroad tracks. It does NOT end well for him...

No, it wouldn't. For any number of reasons...

Quote:
The Duchess throws a party on The Amphiseum. She invites The Shifter, Huinn, Last of the Darkwings, Gale and Aloise Hartley, but Aloise wouldn't be caught dead there!

That is very wise, Aloise. Could you do me a favor, though, and talk Gale out of going, too? Thanks.

Quote:
The paths of fate have converged and Ellia the Endbringer joins forces with Kirsh of the Flats because of a phenomenon known as a Mutual Epiphany.

Wow, that's not the end of that story that I expected...

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:36 pm 

Identity: Inertially male
Preferred Pronoun Set: he/him
Quote:
The Duchess throws a party on The Amphiseum. She invites The Shifter, Huinn, Last of the Darkwings, Gale and Aloise Hartley, but Aloise wouldn't be caught dead there!

That is very wise, Aloise. Could you do me a favor, though, and talk Gale out of going, too? Thanks.

Ha!

Quote:
Quote:
The paths of fate have converged and Ellia the Endbringer joins forces with Kirsh of the Flats because of a phenomenon known as a Mutual Epiphany.

Wow, that's not the end of that story that I expected...

Talk about a plot twist :takei:

To anybody reading this, including my future selves: have a good life!

My creative archive

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:30 pm 

I don't quite feel like starting up a personal thread to list all the tips and tricks of the generator that I've found just yet -- it would probably take hours to gather it all up and write it in a coherent way -- but I've been doing some more testing and boundary exploring and problem solving and I have a few new functions to note:

Spoiler

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:47 pm 

Quote:
Zhiran planeswalks to the miniature plane Segovia. There, he interrupts a battle between Clade and Chardis of the Dual-Walkers.

Clade wants a little bonsai tree forest plane, and Chardis wants a whole bunch of matches.

Quote:
The multiverse has it out for Sri Hara, as a Sheep Deserter attacks him. Poor Sri Hara now has to get Kirsh of the Flats's help.

Wow, that Sheep Deserter. I guess the rest of the sheep told him to flock off...

Quote:
In the M:EM High School, Huinn Darkwings picks a fight with Kimberley Talon. Like most fights, it solves nothing.

I hope that we've all learned an important lesson.

Quote:
Hanara throws a party on Keter. She invites Cyrryc Adda, Kirsh of the Flats, Mari Gwynn and Kahr-ret-Taris, but Mari can’t stand Kahr!

Well, Antine is canonically terrified of Kahr. So I guess this is a bleed-over into the HS reality?

Quote:
Chardis of the Dual-Walkers seeks to prolong his life, and he plans to do this by consuming Jade's energy.

The idea came to him in a dream... :paranoid:

Quote:
Tryst chases the Eightfold Lotus to Jakkard and Valjan. Upon landing on Valjan, she must grudgingly accept the help of the other 'Walker.

Tryst: "They say you can kill anything, Lotus. How about a demon king?"

Quote:
In the M:EM High School, Kalit Mudroha tricks Ygraine of Segovia into going with him to the Thorneau-themed dance. Now Kalit needs to learn how to dance, and quickly!

A Thorneau-themes dance, you say? So what, they select a Queen of the dance, and then scheme behind her back?

Quote:
The Multiversal Prom is coming up on the miniature plane Segovia! But Oleetaka doesn't have a date! Now Oleetaka is desperate to find someone to go with him! Oleetaka tries to ask out Dantalion! That might be a terrible mistake... Things get more complicated when Dantalion infests Oleetaka's date! Oleetaka remains blissfully unaware of the swap... for now.

I'm just going to leave this here and head out for a while...

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:30 am 

Quote:
Chardis of the Dual-Walkers seeks to prolong his life, and he plans to do this by consuming Jade's energy.

and he forgot it in another dream!

....I miss Orcish.
Quote:
Quote:
Tryst chases the Eightfold Lotus to Jakkard and Valjan. Upon landing on Valjan, she must grudgingly accept the help of the other 'Walker.

This was going to be a story, though not initiated by Tryst.
Jinsen needed a sword for Kimberly, Maral needed something from Lilin, and Lilin needed someone dead.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:03 pm 

Barinellos wrote:

Quote:

and he forgot it in another dream!

Ha!

Barinellos wrote:
....I miss Orcish.

Me, too. :(

As usual, I'm getting worried. I sent him an email over a week ago and have not gotten a response. I hope everything is alright.

Barinellos wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

This was going to be a story, though not initiated by Tryst.
Jinsen needed a sword for Kimberly, Maral needed something from Lilin, and Lilin needed someone dead.

I miss Ruwin, too.

:(

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:30 pm 

Quote:
In the Happy Thalakos tavern on Janhapurh, in front of a gathering crowd, Alessa Rehn gives an Aubedore reading to Penelophine in the "Crossroads pattern."

For the corners, she draws the Knight (inverted), the Poet, the Smith, and the Statue (inverted).

For the spokes, she draws the Seamstress , the Shadows (inverted), the Princess, and the Peak (inverted).

At the Crossroads, she lays the Twins vertically as the destination, under the fate card of the Ring, which is horizontal.

Penelophine tells Alessa to stop drinking.

Alessa: "The Siren and the Rulus, sittin' in a tree!"

Quote:
Mari Gwynn has a secret admirer! After receiving several gifts, Mari discovers the secret admirer is Auric Avarius! Mari tries to let Auric down easy.

Mari: "It's just, see, there's this fox that I really like, and..."

Quote:
The Duchess begins traveling with Syl of the Dual-Walkers. Can they stick together despite their differences?

Yes, for precisely as long as The Duchess wants them to.

Quote:
Denner Fabellian throws a party on Dark Rabiah. He invites Lady Nasina, Narissa Enshar, Ethal and Ygraine of Segovia, but Dark Rabiah mysteriously explodes!

Good news! There's a refraction of Denner out there!

Bad news! I mean, the was a refraction of Denner out there!

Quote:
A thousand years ago, the Dual-Walkers, Syl and Chardis, host the Amphiseum Games, and watch a planeswalker battle a confused Skeleton Wolverine.

Animated adamantium?

Quote:
In the M:EM High School, Sava Pith and Denner Fabellian get into a fight in the back lot. After a hard-fought fight, Denner wins.

I doubt that.

Quote:
It’s an interplanar game of Tag! Zhiran tags Raleris, the Lorekeeper on the turbulent land of Zendikar, who tags Orida Vise on Aldis, who tags Dorn on Keter. Dorn attempts to tag Gruff on Ulgrotha, but Gruff narrowly escapes! Now Dorn rage-quits.

That feels like a thing he'd do.

Quote:
In the M:EM High School, Sharaka tricks Denner Fabellian into going with her to the Winter Formal.

That would be a hell of a story, but he just doesn't seem like her type.

Quote:
The Inferno Amulet has resurfaced from the depths of history, and now Gruff planeswalks to the continent Laghwen in search of it. Can he get to it before Denner Fabellian?

Well, another good news/bad news here...

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:18 am 

Quote:
The Duchess begins traveling with Syl of the Dual-Walkers. Can they stick together despite their differences?

Duchess: Dear girl, the largest flaw you have, and why you're subsequently subordinate to my will is that you remember a time in which you wielded incredible power. I, however, cannot remember a time in which I didn't.

Quote:
Quote:
Denner Fabellian throws a party on Dark Rabiah. He invites Lady Nasina, Narissa Enshar, Ethal and Ygraine of Segovia, but Dark Rabiah mysteriously explodes!

Shouldn't have stood so close to those mana refineries.

Quote:
Quote:
It’s an interplanar game of Tag! Zhiran tags Raleris, the Lorekeeper on the turbulent land of Zendikar, who tags Orida Vise on Aldis, who tags Dorn on Keter. Dorn attempts to tag Gruff on Ulgrotha, but Gruff narrowly escapes! Now Dorn rage-quits.

yeah, but the bad part is he flipped the entire board before he did.

Quote:
Quote:
In the M:EM High School, Sharaka tricks Denner Fabellian into going with her to the Winter Formal.

From what I gather, such a thing is rarer than a unicorn.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:31 pm 

Barinellos wrote:
Quote:

Duchess: Dear girl, the largest flaw you have, and why you're subsequently subordinate to my will is that you remember a time in which you wielded incredible power. I, however, cannot remember a time in which I didn't.

And now I'm imagining that Chardis went looking for her and found The Shifter...

Barinellos wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Shouldn't have stood so close to those mana refineries.

Well, you know, when the cat's away...

Barinellos wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

yeah, but the bad part is he flipped the entire board before he did.

As Aloise would say, he's a big ol' grumpy gus.

As Orida would say, he's a big **** piece of ****.

Barinellos wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

From what I gather, such a thing is rarer than a unicorn.

Mari: ~looks around~ I guess I am the only one here...

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:29 pm 

Quote:
A thousand years ago, the Dual-Walkers, Syl and Chardis, host the Amphiseum Games, and watch a planeswalker battle a vicious Germ.

Chardis: "You know that I do not like to question your match-up decisions, dear sister."
Syl: "Uh huh."
Chardis: "But what possessed you to make our main event a planeswalker with a cold?"
Syl: "He is a germaphobe."
Chardis: "Your point, dear sister?"
Syl: "Do you not find this amusing, dear brother?"
Chardis: "I do...but perhaps not as the main event of the Amphiseum Games."
Syl: "I see you point. Very well, dear brother. I will leave you in charge of the booking from now on. I will arrange our diversions outside of the arena."
Chardis: "That, dear sister, is a deal."

Quote:
In a wild panic, Cara Holis saves Raiker Venn's life. Now, Raiker doesn't know how to thank Cara Holis.

Raiker: "Thank you! I shall immoralize you in poem."
Cara: "You really don't need to...wait, did you say "immortalize" or "immoralize?"
Raiker: …

Quote:
Kimberley Talon begins traveling with the Eightfold Lotus. Together, they travel to Adrisar

I don't remember that Adrisar bit, but otherwise, yeah.

Quote:
The multiverse has it out for Aloise, as Dantalion curses her with inhaling necrogen fog. Poor Aloise now has to find Dorn to seek revenge.

Poor Beryl...

Quote:
In the M:EM High School, Mattias the Tinkerer invites Cara Holis to the Moonlit Mire dance. But things get really crazy when Narissa Enshar spikes the punch!

I can definitely see this.

Quote:
In the M:EM High School, Gale wants to cheat off of Morgezka Shanak’s test in Raiker Venn’s class. Morgezka allows it, but they are caught by Mr. Venn!

That seems like a particularly bad class to get caught cheating in.

Quote:
Jade is watching you. Right now.

So wait, I'm dreaming? I'm dreaming that I'm sitting at my computer typing up some Random Prompt Generator posts? Man, I have boring dreams...

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:37 pm 

Quote:
The Multiversal Prom is coming up on Thorneau! But Antine doesn't have a date! He asks Ellia the Endbringer to the Prom. But Ellia is suffering from an ancient curse and can only go if Antine travels to Moag to find a cure! Things get more complicated when Lia Xin becomes insanely jealous of Antine and moves in to monopolize the target of her affection!

I can't help but feel that Lia has saved the poor little foxfolk here...

Quote:
It's a high stakes game of cards on Zhiran's Academy between Beryl, the Heart-Scarred, Gale, and Blink.

Beryl: ~points at Blink~ "I think she's trying to kill me!"
Blink: ~points at Gale~ "I think she's trying to kill me!"
Zhiran: "Listen, children, nobody is trying to kill anyone here."
Gale and Blink: "Well..."

Quote:
Larasa Farleth planeswalks to Helkavin. There, she suffers from a stab wound at the hands of Elphimas and Lourima Viiran.

I mean, I'd expect this from Lourima, but you, Elphimas? Tsk tsk.

Quote:
The paths of fate have converged and Clade converses with Aloise Hartley because Aloise is searching for the Sword that Cuts Eternity.

I...what?

Quote:
In the M:EM High School, Dantalion wants to cheat off of Sundar Elarion’s test in Sri Hara’s class. Unfortunately, Mr. Hara gave each student a unique test! Now both Sundar and Dantalion have detention for the next week!..in bed...with chains.

Oh, wow. I never thought Sri Hara was that much of a disciplinarian. Or that disturbing...

Quote:
Donagut is investigating a murder on one of the thousand refractions of Rabiah and his suspects include Antine, a planar native, Kala, The Iron Doctor, and Ungar Landvik. To his surprise, all the facts point to... Antine!

:huh:

Well, I guess he did try to shoot a guy...once...

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:29 pm 

Quote:
Maral, Celestial Wright begins searching for The Soulstone.

Third door on the left, darlin'.

Quote:
After an unfortunate incident, Aamir is suffering from amnesia. Now, he has to travel to Innistrad in search of Kirsh of the Flats in the desperate hope that he can help.

Not sure what Kirsh is doing on Innistrad, but this would be a very interesting story.

Quote:
Due to a slight miscalculation, Kala, The Iron Doctor was attacked by an Illusion Intelligent Archon Monk. Now, Kala suffers from a parasitic dark hatchling.

Just try to connect all these dots, folks.

Quote:
Coincidentally, Mari Gwynn and The Eightfold Lotus both end up on Theros. There, they hear a strange tale told by an ancient mystic. In the tale, it seems that In the M:EM High School, Scarlet orchestrates a fight between Kimberley Talon and Sorinne Datharius at the big game. During the fight, Antine somehow manages to get injured. Mari decides to investigate the tale, but Jinsen stays on Theros.

Jinsen decides that Kimberley can take care of herself, but Mari is worried about Antine. Yeah, that checks out.

Quote:
Lady Nasina begins searching for Winter's Heart.

Lady Nasina: "I sense that there is a story here."

Quote:
In the M:EM High School, Asher wants to cheat off of Hush-Hush’s test in Elphimas’s class. Hush-Hush is conflicted, but ultimately relents.

Oh, man, what would testing look like for Hush-Hush? For that matter, what about classroom seating? Do they have special desks, or do they just always sit next to each other? Do they fill out one test, or two?

Hmm.

Like this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72