It is currently Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:06 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1566 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 79  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:23 am 

Identity: Male
_ExLight wrote:
funnier6- wrote:
_ExLight wrote:
Unvote
Vote: No Lynch

I'm actually fine with not lynching
If both Mafia and Town make a truce we can focus on stopping Zinger and then resuming the game as playing normally

EX

yea, sorry for being a moron
I was so happy there were people defending me and working together that I ended up screwing it all up again

You gotta chill man you’re never gonna accomplish anything by flipping out, you’re survival is not worth flipping out about anyway if you’re town, that’s not your priority

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:34 am 

funnier6- wrote:
_ExLight wrote:
funnier6- wrote:
EX

yea, sorry for being a moron
I was so happy there were people defending me and working together that I ended up screwing it all up again

You gotta chill man you’re never gonna accomplish anything by flipping out, you’re survival is not worth flipping out about anyway if you’re town, that’s not your priority
just don't lose this please

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:51 am 

Exlight has been lynched, he was A GAME ENDING JESTER

jk

After a long day of unproductive doomsaying, half the living population wants Exlight dead. Well, that didn't work out well. If only he had sealed the town-mafia truce with a pinkie swear, an age old sign of unbreakable trust. Alas it it too late for that. "At least I'll finally be able to go back to the GHOST ZONE", exlight mutters before dissipaiting into a cloud of sticky butterflies while the town is still readying the noose

Exlight has been lynched, he was Gildael, Town Aligned Angelic Warden

It is now night. Night will last until Wednesday October 11th at 10:00 PM EDT Please have all actions and etc. into me by then.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:16 pm 

You all rise to greet the beginning of a brand new day. Hopefully today goes better than yesterday. It seems to be off to a well enough start, because nobody died last night.

Living Players
1. Naga
2. Amber
3. Rubik
4. PK
5. Tevish
6. Freddeh
7. Aaarrggh
8. Captan Lunch
9. KoD
10. Hello World
11. JD
12. Minish
13. Funnier
14. SMS

Dead Players
1. Exlight, town aligned Angelic Warden, lynched Day 1

The start of a new day brings yet another round of the Crystal Skeleton Dating Contest! Yesterday, Minish and Rubik were neck and neck, with minish in the lead, but it looks like the Crystal Skeleton ultimately chose the underdog, and Rubik enjoyed a date with the Crystal Skeleton last night. As such, he is no longer eligible to be voted for. Who will win today?

Day 1 Deadline: Monday October 14th at 10:00 PM EDT
Day 1 Crystal Skeleton Contest Deadline: Sunday October 13th at 10:00 PM EDT

Today it takes 7 votes to lynch someone via majority.

Day 2 has begun

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:45 pm 

gratz Rubik.

Minish, why was it that you were not willing to go after me yesterday despite how much you viewed ExLight being town? You defaulted to SMS as a null read vs how you kept on reading me. It really felt like you were just tight rope walking.

Minish wrote:
Would still like to lynch KoD but I don't think that'll happen. Don't like the Ex or HW wagons.

I'm at least null on SMS, so I guess I can move there to try and have my vote mean something.

That's the quote for reference. You voted SMS in that same post too.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:53 pm 

hey look im still alive
time to actually do that reread i guess heh

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:00 pm 

@PK
What was with the no lynch play yesterday?
Learn anything?

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:02 pm 

Identity: Spider-Man
Preferred Pronoun Set: Wtf is a "Jabber address"?
Goodmorrow, all! Day 2! One-quarter of the way to Day 8. Fanciful!

At some point during the Night Rag should have reached out to you to tell you that you can now speak with my privately. This is because I have a repeatable use ability to gain indefinite private outside-of-game-chat with the player of my choice, and I used it on EVERY LIVING PLAYER last night. So you and I can now talk about the game outside of the game if you wish.

I am looking for the Mafia team. I wish to extend an olive branch. I want peace. Sure, my role will result in your loss if the game makes it to Day 8, but that need not mean we be enemies! For example, despite the fact that the Mafia will lose on Day 8, MAYBE I have the power to make you NOT Mafia anymore. I don't have such powers, but I am using that as an example of what possibly could be. The point is, much like the Town has decided it is worth keeping me around at least in the short term, I want the Mafia to come to the same conclusion. But before I can bring you to that conclusion, we must SPEAK. Open a dialogue. Share words. Diplomacy. So, I ask that you have an ambassador contact me privately (as all members of this game now can; you're welcome), identifying themselves as Mafia (I will not tell the Town I promise) so that you, and I, can become friends. My inbox is open and waiting. <3

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:19 pm 

Zinger2099 wrote:
Goodmorrow, all! Day 2! One-quarter of the way to Day 8. Fanciful!

At some point during the Night Rag should have reached out to you to tell you that you can now speak with my privately. This is because I have a repeatable use ability to gain indefinite private outside-of-game-chat with the player of my choice, and I used it on EVERY LIVING PLAYER last night. So you and I can now talk about the game outside of the game if you wish.

I am looking for the Mafia team. I wish to extend an olive branch. I want peace. Sure, my role will result in your loss if the game makes it to Day 8, but that need not mean we be enemies! For example, despite the fact that the Mafia will lose on Day 8, MAYBE I have the power to make you NOT Mafia anymore. I don't have such powers, but I am using that as an example of what possibly could be. The point is, much like the Town has decided it is worth keeping me around at least in the short term, I want the Mafia to come to the same conclusion. But before I can bring you to that conclusion, we must SPEAK. Open a dialogue. Share words. Diplomacy. So, I ask that you have an ambassador contact me privately (as all members of this game now can; you're welcome), identifying themselves as Mafia (I will not tell the Town I promise) so that you, and I, can become friends. My inbox is open and waiting. <3

can i be your friend even if i'm not mafia?

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:20 pm 

Of course. Everyone can be my friend.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:28 pm 

I kindly request that we not keep quoting walls of text unless necessary.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:38 pm 
100th Member!

I kindly request that we not keep quoting walls of text unless necessary.

Only if you contribute.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:44 pm 

What Fred said.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:51 pm 

I do stuff

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:12 pm 
100th Member!

I do stuff

It's not a good sign if I can't remember anything you did yesterday. I do vaguely remember you posting things and arguing with someone though so that's probably more a memory thing.

Idk, :eyes: at you.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:19 pm 

I'm going to post some stuff against Rubik real quick then drop it I guess since he's unlynchable today.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:31 pm 

The truth about Rubik: his massive size wrecked Aaarrrgh for all who will date the crystal skeleton after. Once you go Rubik, you never go back.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:38 pm 

So as far as can tell this was the basic exchange between Rubik and Exlight that led to Exlight being accused of fishing.

Rubik wrote:
_ExLight wrote:
Not minding a target on your back implies you're either a weak role or scum, seems like a low risk-high reward to me
And stop saying that you're tall, it doesn't tell much smh

Unvote: Tevish Szat
Vote: Rubik
CS Vote: funnier6

I'm not going to let you trying to fish the power level of my role slide.

Unvote: ExLight
Vote: ExLight

I'm not making any claims about my role's power level, only that I feel like I can afford to take some risks with my role.

Rubik wrote:
_ExLight wrote:
Rubik wrote:
I'm not going to let you trying to fish the power level of my role slide.

Unvote: ExLight
Vote: ExLight

I'm not making any claims about my role's power level, only that I feel like I can afford to take some risks with my role.

What is this nonsense
You were super aggro and recklessly going all in for the date but now you tryina' turn tables around by goin' all defensive
make your mind up

Make up my mind about what?

I'd rather be the one who gets the date, but I certainly don't care if I never do. I threw my name out there to get the ball rolling.

I'm attacking you for trying to fish out details about my role by implying that I was saying things about my role's power level, which is an entirely anti-town thing to do.

Is this what your scum game looks like?

_ExLight wrote:
Rubik wrote:
I feel like there's kind of a cockiness to his posts today and he's usually a bit more timid with occasionally spurts of boldness.

I feel like the fact that Ex finally rolled scum and won with it by hiding behind his normal scumminess made him feel invincible and now it's carrying over and he thinks he can cause a mislynch on me and get away with it.
lmao I'm stressed and pissed off at some people, maybe that's it
although that's a pretty good definition on how I usually play, ye

and wutchu gonna do, kill me?
- ExLight, right before he got killed

It honestly looks like Exlight struck a nerve with Rubik. Now, who was baiting who is debatable. As he basically says, "He threw his name out there to get the ball rolling." Refering to the CS vote.
But as he was using role crumbing to gain support, I feel questioning was justified.
So I'm suspicious of players that pushed the lynch using "fishing" as evidence.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:45 pm 

Identity: Rubik
I'm going to post some stuff against Rubik real quick then drop it I guess since he's unlynchable today.

I assume rag meant you can no longer crystal skull vote me.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:47 pm 

ExLight WAS fishing. He was misinterpreting Rubik's emphasis on large size and being unafraid of retribution as being a candidate for... well, me. ExLight saw indication Rubik might be the Eldritch Beyond with Rubik's breadcrumbs, and asked some very pointed questions to try and confirm that suspicion.

Rubik was just trying to get a date. Rubik's reaction to ExLight was justified, IMHO. Your case is weak, Cap.

Like this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1566 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 79  Next