It is currently Sun May 31, 2020 1:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 534 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 12:57 pm 

Identity: Rubik
Ragnarokio wrote:
was naga your partner rubik?
No

My partner is still alive and I have no intention of outing them

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 5:47 pm 

@JD: i want to lynch one of KoD and amber, who do you love more?

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 7:05 pm 

Identity: 15377
Preferred Pronoun Set: It
What's love got to do, got to do with it?

I could get behind a KoD lynch. After last night's postulations and formutations, I'm currently working under the premise that there are only two town left in the game, cult is likely not a recruiting source, monsters are probably separately aligned (as in they don't form a team), and mafia is probably a minor function.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 7:17 pm 

Vote: KoD

my role gives me the ability to detect non-humans. I targeted JD on N1 and got a human result
I targeted mown on N2 and got a human result.

i don't know what the significance of these results is, but i'm inclined to gamble on forming a voting bloc with these two people

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 9:27 pm 

arrgh being a ghost throws a bit of a wrench in the whole human/nonhuman dichotomy but i can believe that it was a 1-off and the remaining nonhumans are likely considered threats

i can get behind a kod lynch today

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 1:09 am 

@Rag:

Rubik slipping/admitting to being something other than town not doing it for you today?

Vote: Rubik

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 1:15 am 

I am willingly ignoring the pain in my heart. Just so we're all clear.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 4:18 am 

Zinger2099 comes back into the hotel lobby just to run around in a circle and yell "I WIN, I WIN, I WIN, I WIN!" and then runs back out.
Then Zinger2099 comes back in again just to vote KoD, but since he's out of the game (cuz he won), his votes no longer count. And he leaves the hotel again.

This flavor text is sponsored and proposed by Zinger 2099 inc. :Enter "KoG must die" mafia, or else.

Vote count
KoD(1):Ragnarokio
Rubik(1):KoD
4 votes is the majority needed to lynch early.

Day 3 deadline is at 6PM GMT(11AM pacific) of Wednesday, 27 May 2020

EDIT: oh btw "There is a secret rule that might happen in the middle of the game," was players leaving the game by fulfilling their wincon in the middle of it.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 4:12 pm 

@JD:

While I don't actually know the starting number of town, I'm fairly confident there are more than two town left in the game (myself being one which leads me to that conclusion).

All I knew for sure, from my role, is that, starting out, town is outnumbered by hostiles. Aside from Tevish's death, every time a hostile has died, a town member has won (Zinger and Arrgh). We had, what, 11 players at the start? Assuming 5 town starting, there'd be 3. Of course, that's assuming that the number of town was 5 and the remaining 6 are the hostiles. Otherwise, it doesn't look all that good for the remaining town players.

Either way, there are still other pieces at play here. Whatever Rubik is (seeing as how he lost Sloth to whom he was in communication with), possibly a second mafiate that was partners Sloth (assuming it isn't Rubik), and maybe a cult leader (which may be Rubik per JD's point about Rubik's win condition).

@Rag: Out of curiosity, why Amber as a possible selection?

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 7:09 pm 

because i'd rather not lynch rubik or his partner

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 7:09 pm 

which just leaves you two

one of which is his partner but idk which so it can't be helped

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 7:17 pm 

What makes you think he's being honest about having a partner? Considering, when on the verge of being lynched, he admitted to only being paired with Tristan despite Tristan not being a part of his faction.

I take it your win condition has something to do with this.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 8:49 pm 

i was being honest about my alignment and win condition i really am town

although i guess its possible town and village are distinct because every other person has flipped village

maybe i'm the only town player

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 10:39 pm 

i don't think he ever admitted to specifically slothy as his partner
in fact he admitted to having a partner that specifically wasn't him

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 2:31 am 

hi amber

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 6:54 am 

@KoD, Rubik has never said he was paired with tristen in thread. He has said he assumed he was mafia because he had a chat with his mystery partner, they have fake claims, and their win con is to become majority. He has denied multiple times that partner is tristen.

So you have Rubik's faction of at least two. You have sloth's mafia of probably at least two. You have tevish's cult which probably also includes mown at two. Thats six already before you have the dead werewolf and that leaves four more. Two villagers ascended already and that leaves two more slots remaining. Unfortunately for everybody else trying to claim town, i already know who they both are. Hint: one is me.

There is every indication that we are in a warring faction game. If nobody has NK left in play at the moment then the most logical solution is temporary alliances until the numbers are thined. As i alluded to before love has got nothing to do with it.

Vote: KoD

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 9:27 am 

Ragnarokio wrote:
hi amber

hi

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 9:29 am 

incidentally, vote: kod

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 10:08 am 

@JD:

Paired =/= partners per my usage, but that doesn't matter at this juncture.

What matters is Rubik said he was "with" slothy in so much as they had a chat and fake claims.

I find it somewhat odd that you're not focused on the known that is Rubik, but I'll chalk that up to making alliances. Perhaps maybe even being his partner maybe. For, as town, Rubik represents a known nontown that, in all likelihood, a threat to town. Bypassing him to focus on me must mean you're convinced I'm not town.

But hey, if that's how it is, then let's change it up.

I'm willing to tie my vote to one of either Mown, Rag, or Rubik with the expressed purpose of creating a voting block. Why Rubik too? Because I find it unlikely that both JD and Amber are his partner. Might be neither. Either way, a third team is more than likely present in one of JD or Amber. Not many town left to get rid of, but once gone they'll have to turn on the remaining team.

Might as well see where the lines are drawn.

Unvote

Who shall it be?

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 6:06 pm 

Thats what rubik said about his partner which he has denied multiple times is sloth.

Like this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 534 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next