It is currently Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:42 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 596 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 30  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:13 pm 

Identity: Spider-Man
Preferred Pronoun Set: Wtf is a "Jabber address"?
Of course you would. KoD is scum, guys.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:14 pm 

Unvote; Vote: KoD

Locking this in. KoD dies today. He killed JD. The proof is in his last post. ZERO remorse for the death of his waifu? He's behind it.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:21 pm 

Seriously, I would never have killed my kart partner. EVEN IF I WERE MAFIA, WHY WOULD I GIVE UP A PRIVATE CHANNEL INTO TOWN JD'S THOUGHTS? It's the most preposterous thing you could suggest KoD. Because you're threatened by my resolve. You killed my partner, and you're going down. You and whoever your mate is (be it Silver or Tevish, likely).

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:23 pm 

Identity: Mayor
Faerie wrote:
Last day I said I was writing in my thoughts and I delivered them. You must have mistook me for LoS since he was the one who said he will make reads and he never wrote his reads. I said this on day 1 and I'll say this again. CL's posts didn't have much content and I saw when he named 3 town reads that post of his came out very wishy washy and wishy washy posts I sometimes see it come from scum.

I took your below quote to mean you were going to write something.

Faerie wrote:
I have some thoughts about some of the players and I will try to write it as fast as I can since I am not much of a fast typer.

@Zinger: You are right in that it certainly did not come out of nowhere in your case - I forgot you actually event voted Tevish. Sorry about that. KoD town-locked Tevish, and Dark and Faerie but him on their town-reads and that is what I remembered.

@KoD: I had similar thoughts in regards to Zinger, but he did say he never say Jay's vote in thread or discord, and I'm pretty sure that would be covered by his NLP. I mean... he could have decided to just not go look in advance so he has an excuse, but seems a bit risky given the few votes that were up.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:29 pm 

Preferred Pronoun Set: he/him
I have a lot to say but not much time right now.

You can expect a big post from me in the next 12 hours.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:37 pm 

Preferred Pronoun Set: he/him/his/his/himself
I also have a lot to say but you're going to have to excuse me for now for irl reasons.

Dark has my reads anyway because I had chance to go through everyone in detail during the night phase.

Will be back asap probably.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:42 pm 

Zero remorse? Remorse only comes to those guilty of the transgression. All you've been doing, Zinger, is pushing an agenda here or there that suits your purposes without any actual building blocks. CL yesterday? Same story. Tevish earlier today? Exact same story.

The most you did was post a reads list from D1, and despite that reads list you:

Zinger's D1 Reads

1) Actively stated a preference of CL over Arrgh despite how you ranked them.
2) Having Tevish lower than both CL and Arrgh (with only memes to back it up).

You spent D1 talking about how you were not confident CL would be a push and you wouldn't make it. That, despite full well knowing what town JD was thinking per your own words about how you two were solving in your kart chat. You are ***actively*** being contrary to your own statements thus far into the game. Look back at me when you voted me for seeming memes. Apparently there is no distinction between being serious meme-wise or not (reference: how you treated me and Tevish).

You've got nothing to backup anything you've done except for what you stated against Arrgh, and you actively went against your own preference (CL) which shows you are not seriously trying to scum hunt so much so as look for a reason to actually go in on someone (like you did with Arrgh). After all, why come up with make believe stuff that you don't put any belief into especially when you play with a NLP? It's much easier for you to talk about someone's meta (Arrgh's), bash him over it, and finally vote him there because that's what you really think. You can't come up with anything against CL though, instead relying on others to do it (and despite knowing about it per your own words wrt to your chat with JD).

As I've already said, your stuff against Tevish is lackluster. "JD was sus of him, we were not impressed with his plays D1," and yet despite being the lowest on your reads you go for Arrgh over CL/Tevish. Bravo for the mental gymnastics there.

Essentially, as scum, all you're capable of is OMGUSing so hard because you can't come up with a legitimate case based on what has actually occurred in thread.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:52 pm 

Preferred Pronoun Set: she/her
I see that kod is doing wagon analysis right now and there is nothing to analyze when we don't even have a mafia flip. kod is also doing preflip associations which is very destructive.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:55 pm 

Brief programming note: I actually have stuff to do this afternoon, so no big analysis right now. Fake edit in compose mode, I ended up having enough time to put together a somewhat long take. I'll still try to get a more detailed reads & regards post in tonight.

To some extent, it sucks dealing with CL because it's hard to get a read on the man who, as town, lied about being a cop and blindly yet successfully pushed his scum read. More critically, we haven't had a typical CL freakout. He tends to get lynched a lot as town because he'll go really out there, where as his scum play is more conservative. Of course, nothing says he's not trying to shape up his town game, but we know scum is out there and don't have the luxury of assuming general innocence. However, I'm not voting him ATM for a reason I'll get to in this post

I also feel I should weigh in that Zinger is making some degree of sense regarding me. When you see a town wagon finish, it's natural to assume that there's some scum on it, and the folks on Aaarrrgh's wagon were myself, Zinger, and Dark. Of course, that wagon is only three big, and for myself and Zinger, we're each one of those three. As long as it's not just for the memetic enmity between Luigi and Waluigi, I'm going to say he's dead wrong but not ill-reasoned. If town. If not, going for low-hanging fruit as a "read". There's also a possibility, given the small wagon size, that Scum wasn't on it and was instead content to nader and/or let town hang itself.

Which brings me to why I'm not voting CL right now: yesterday's vote went to RNG. If CL was scum, why would scum allow this? It seems to me that, unless we totally assume that everything came out too fast for the scum players to react to things, that either more weight would be thrown behind the town wagon or else they'd jump on CL for some late game town pants. Leaving it to a coin flip, in fact, seems like the worst scum response to having one of their own on the block. True, CL neglected to cast a self-saving Aaarrrgh vote, so maybe a late Aaarrrgh could have been scum trying and failing to save him, but the late movement was dusky's 11th hour (11:59 pretty much unless I miss my mark) move to CL.

Though, since Dusky's move was so late, perhaps it did catch people by surprise. In that case, CL could be scum, and so would (from my perspective) either Zinger or Dark... I think I might need to keep my eye on Zinger.

ANOTHER FAKE EDIT MADE IN PREVIEW MODE:
And, as I wrote, Zinger versus KoD has been going at it. Zinger/CL Scum team with Zinger's d1 rhetoric done largely for distancing seems plausible. More on that as it develops/when I get back later this evening.

I have a blog. I review anime, and sometimes related media, with an analytical focus.

I'm a (self) published author now! You can find my first book, The Accursed, on Amazon as an ebook or a paperback!

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:11 pm 

Faerie wrote:
I see that kod is doing wagon analysis right now and there is nothing to analyze when we don't even have a mafia flip. kod is also doing preflip associations which is very destructive.

Not as destructive as sitting off to the side.

Here is a good question for you, Faerie. CL hasn't changed since yesterday. Why is he deserving of your vote today as opposed to yesterday when you didn't vote him (or anyone)?

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:13 pm 

Unvote, Vote: CL

Screw it. Wagon is pure enough to trust on CL.

I'm having a look back on this post and you said the wagon is pure to trust on CL. When you said this were you town reading JD? Last time I saw you talk about JD you didn't have him as town.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:18 pm 

You missed quite a few posts then that showed the progression on JD.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:26 pm 

Faerie wrote:

Not as destructive as sitting off to the side.

Here is a good question for you, Faerie. CL hasn't changed since yesterday. Why is he deserving of your vote today as opposed to yesterday when you didn't vote him (or anyone)?

I didn't know how to bold letters and I wanted to write in my thoughts first before I get ready for work.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:34 pm 

You're both arguing that I killed my kart partner JD, which is absolutely absurd. There is no reality in which that would have occured. None.

Tevish and KoD are the scum team. It's obvious. Get with the program, townmates, and help me vote them into oblivion. Starting with KoD.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:01 pm 

Zinger, you're literally the player that tries to bus his teammates into oblivion. Remember Naga's Town Mafia game where, when Tevish claimed the mailman role, you instantly came out and counterclaimed him in an attempt to bus him (which succeeded mind you minus the fact that mafia were town that game)?

There's nothing absurd about you (or your scummate) making the move to kill JD. It is completely plausible since you are fully capable of absurdity on a greater level.

What you have been doing, as a matter of fact, is throwing sus after sus out on other people without much else to go on. I've already covered this in my previous post regarding you.

What you are doing right now, as I covered previously, is OMGUSing from the hip simply because I came out swinging on you for completely valid reasons pertaining to you.

@Faerie:

You didn't even make an attempt to vote CL yesterday (bold or not). And wanting to get your thoughts in is one thing, but completely whiffing deadline without voting? Come on. As it stands, you're focusing on CL for what? Because he's lurking/quiet just like he was D1 when you didn't bother voting him then? You obviously have sus on him, but there is a major disconnect between your having sus and your actions to pursue that sus. Quite frankly, I honestly don't view your perspective as having any conviction which tends to make me think you just may be the partner to scum!Zinger.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:18 pm 

kod you are misrepping me. I am not voting CL because he is lurking. Also, majority of day 1 I was sus of Dusky and I have reevaluted my read on her during the night.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:20 pm 

How am I misrepping you? Are you saying that only today has CL become sus to you due to his posts? Posts which he has sparsely made throughout D1 (and if any at all on D2).

Hold on, let me do the leg work for you.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:38 pm 

How am I misrepping you? Are you saying that only today has CL become sus to you due to his posts? Posts which he has sparsely made throughout D1 (and if any at all on D2).

Hold on, let me do the leg work for you.

You said I am voting CL for lurking and that's not the reason on why I am voting him. I have already said two times on why I am voting him.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:43 pm 

@KoD, yeah bussing a teammate for town pants is NOT the same as busing my pocket town neighbour. If I were mafia, as you suggest, I would value having private insight into a town player's mindset. I would not have killed JD. But I understand, you need to convince others that I would to back your stupid play.

But you're scum, and you're going to hang for it.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:23 pm 

Preferred Pronoun Set: They/He
So I'd like to say that I believe Zinger and Faerie to be the scumteam. Either that or Zinger is completely innocent and Faerie is trying to do a copy of sorts, but also not have the vote pile on KoD look too sus. Faerie seems to be setting up a reason to attack KoD, and further, I still don't understand the reason they're voting CL. Like, I know it was "explained", but that doesn't mean I comprehend it.

Like this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 596 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 30  Next