It is currently Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:46 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 787 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 40  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:41 pm 

Someone who wants to remove the towniest of us.

Not me though. I've got to show you who rules this kart race.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:52 pm 

Alright, it is time to break the game open.

As it stands we know the abilities of everyone but Tevish.

Dusky has sent me two mailman type messages (N1 and last night).

Smiles claims the ability to switch the partners of ppl (not used, unless he did it to CL and Dusky the first night or something when those two combined).

Faerie claimed the ability to restore passives (Zinger confirmed and showed his passive against me was back).

As for me, I am a one shot vig that tried to kill Silver. That's why Silver was upset at me.

Silver does nothing other than drive really well (so we stay ahead of that princess).

If I take everyone at face value that leaves Tevish as the odd one out ability-wise. I know there was a role block effect out there (I was blocked N1 when I tried to kill Zinger), and whoever has the doc ability can clear their target.

Ideally, though, the last scum player (more than likely Tevish) is going to get PoEed.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:21 pm 

Identity: Mayor
Why did you try to kill Silver?

And if Silver drives so well, how come I still had to turn around to get a shot at you?

You also previously said Silver had double votes, I believe...?

I don't think Smiles was responsible for CL joining me, as CL said it was his doing (could have lied but I don't really see a point)

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:38 pm 

Oh never mind regarding double votes. Forgot it's your ability that did that.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:22 pm 

I don't have complete information so I'm doing some guess work. CL switching seemed to line up with Smiles ability, but if CL claimed responsibility, then idk.

Initially I was going to shoot Zinger N1, but like I said I got blocked by someone. I have two minds about it: either it was a mafia roleblock, or you were responsible. Given I know you targeted me N1, there is a bit of a nod to it being you. At the same time I just feel the roleblock has to be mafia.

Anyway, when it got to N2, I became paranoid about Silver due to a lack of chatting. He would comment about how quiet things were (since I was being vocal in theead), but he wouldn't advance his own topics/start conversations with me. So I decided to lock in a shot at him; however, we started talking a lot and he literally came off as townie that I tried to, unsuccessfully, rescind my shot so I could aim it at Tevish. Zinger, at that point, seemed like town to me from D1.

Then D2 happened and here we are now.

I, personally, feel we can PoE who the remaining scum is pending what other information others have. I, personally based on what I know, think it is between Tevish and Faerie. I don't know anything about Smiles other than what he claimed, but hasn't proven.

So yeah. Anything to add?

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:23 pm 

Also, you had to turn around because we were plotting back there. Imagine our surprise when you pulled that stunt.

You regretted it though, princess.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:08 pm 

Preferred Pronoun Set: They/He
I'm BAAAAACK!

Sorry folks, I got caught up in a series of unfortunate circumstances where a relative passed away and I made an unscheduled trip to my family's home to deal with this, and promptly forgot the all important laptop. You know, the one that is always logged in to NGA. And is the only device that I own that can access the email I linked ot this account. Yeah... But I'm back!

I can confirm that I was quite peeved at KoD for his attempted murder of me. Apparently my style of activity and his don't mesh so well after all, which leads to quiet paranoia on both ends.

I'd like to inquire as to where Smiles was at EoD yesterday, and why he didn't care enough to cast a vote. I'd like to direct a similar thread to Dusky as to why you didn't stay on Tevish.

Regardless, I am glad that zinger vs kod nonsense is done with and we can finally move forward. Sometimes town's gotta die so the tunnel ends, ya know?

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:51 pm 

As far as I know I don't have a roleblock ability so I have to assume it was coincidence.

And I regret nothing... even though that star was really painful. :| Damn you, Silver!

@Silver: First off, sorry for your loss. :( I didn't stay on Tevish because his response was reasonable and I got the impression KoD vs Zinger were the only wagons of interest to the other players . In retrospect I think I should have tried harder to sway someone... or at least not Unvote. By the end of the day I concluded that most likely both Zinger and KoD are town and I didn't want to vote for either / couldn't make up my mind and there was no time left to try something else.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:53 pm 

Preferred Pronoun Set: They/He
Sorry about that, Dusky. I didn't know what KoD would do with that star until I did it...

I understand not being able to choose. I only voted how I did because I decided losing my partner after our very long chat was probably not ideal, so putting it to a tie was better. I also wanted the tunnel dead. Seriously, you people here and your tunnels...

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:13 pm 

Spoiler

@Dusky:

OH, right.

Spoiler

Enjoy last place.

Also, yes, coincidence. This is what leads me to thinking Tevish due to knowing nothing about his abilities compared to most everyone else (based on what was claimed).

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:05 pm 

That last video... :twitch:.. we have reached rock bottom.

My vote is going to Tevish at the moment. Claim?

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:44 pm 

You have NO ROOM to talk about rock bottom after that video I was sent.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:00 am 

Preferred Pronoun Set: she/her
I don't have complete information so I'm doing some guess work. CL switching seemed to line up with Smiles ability, but if CL claimed responsibility, then idk.

Initially I was going to shoot Zinger N1, but like I said I got blocked by someone. I have two minds about it: either it was a mafia roleblock, or you were responsible. Given I know you targeted me N1, there is a bit of a nod to it being you. At the same time I just feel the roleblock has to be mafia.

Anyway, when it got to N2, I became paranoid about Silver due to a lack of chatting. He would comment about how quiet things were (since I was being vocal in theead), but he wouldn't advance his own topics/start conversations with me. So I decided to lock in a shot at him; however, we started talking a lot and he literally came off as townie that I tried to, unsuccessfully, rescind my shot so I could aim it at Tevish. Zinger, at that point, seemed like town to me from D1.

Then D2 happened and here we are now.

I, personally, feel we can PoE who the remaining scum is pending what other information others have. I, personally based on what I know, think it is between Tevish and Faerie. I don't know anything about Smiles other than what he claimed, but hasn't proven.

So yeah. Anything to add?

At the bolded part you said here that Zinger seemed like town to you on day 1 but you voted him on day 1 and you were asking players to vote him. Why?

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:01 am 

Preferred Pronoun Set: she/her
Silverfish wrote:
Sorry about that, Dusky. I didn't know what KoD would do with that star until I did it...

I understand not being able to choose. I only voted how I did because I decided losing my partner after our very long chat was probably not ideal, so putting it to a tie was better. I also wanted the tunnel dead. Seriously, you people here and your tunnels...

I did not like how your vote on Zinger came out of nowhere and you voted Zinger because you wanted the tunnel to end. Were you town reading both of kod and Zinger or were you scum reading Zinger? You have been very vague in this game.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:22 am 

Preferred Pronoun Set: he/him/his/his/himself
Silverfish wrote:
I'm BAAAAACK!

Sorry folks, I got caught up in a series of unfortunate circumstances where a relative passed away and I made an unscheduled trip to my family's home to deal with this, and promptly forgot the all important laptop. You know, the one that is always logged in to NGA. And is the only device that I own that can access the email I linked ot this account. Yeah... But I'm back!

I can confirm that I was quite peeved at KoD for his attempted murder of me. Apparently my style of activity and his don't mesh so well after all, which leads to quiet paranoia on both ends.

I'd like to inquire as to where Smiles was at EoD yesterday, and why he didn't care enough to cast a vote. I'd like to direct a similar thread to Dusky as to why you didn't stay on Tevish.

Regardless, I am glad that zinger vs kod nonsense is done with and we can finally move forward. Sometimes town's gotta die so the tunnel ends, ya know?

Dumb answer is that I got busy and thought EoD was another 24 hours later.

As for today... I actually don't doubt KoD's claim and since pretty much everyone has accounted for roles, I'm wondering who we have left who could have done the roleblock?

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:23 am 

Preferred Pronoun Set: he/him/his/his/himself
Vote: Tevish

I have a terrible track record for forgetting about this game at bad times so I'm voting early today lol.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:33 pm 

You have NO ROOM to talk about rock bottom after that video I was sent.

Mine was terrible, sure. But at least not nightmare-inducing.

@Faerie: Do you have abilities other than restoring someone's passive? (Seems quite situational, so I am assuming you do)

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:30 pm 

I feel like Tevish is lurking to avoid the issue at hand.

As it stands someone out there has a roleblock (maaaaaaybe CL). Unfortunately without everything being laid bare, I only have what is known (as much as that is) to PoE from.

Tevish is a major suspect, for me, strictly due to role mechanics based on what has been claimed thus far. His content, though, I don't have issue with, unless it is that he seems too agreeable with my perspectives.

Faerie I have no doubt can restore passives due to what Zinger went through. Maybe there is a passive component to her role, but at the least we know Zinger got his passive back. So mechanic-wise I do not have issue with Faerie (barring, say, having more to the role in a sinister way like being the reason a passive was disabled in the first place). As far as content goes, though, I am thoroughly not impressed with Faerie's progression. I am under the strict impression that either Faerie cherry picks interactions/events (at worst) or is oblivious to the detailed chain of events that occur when she goes about susing someone. Definitely not as high strung as Zinger.

@Faerie: To answer your question about my Zinger stuff, you were literally around for that progression when I posted why and how I viewed Zinger through different areas. This is why I am suspicious of you to a point, but at this point it would require you being a mastermind at interactions to justify you over Tevish.

@Everyone else: As I said to Faerie, I'm more than game to PoE Tevish first as he can just sit back and watch town tear itself apart. Faerie, on the other hand, has a perspective that I disagree with and draws my attention sus-wise, but it would require Faerie to be a few moves ahead of all of us to accomplish a situation where she looks unobservant, yet still interacts enough to not look utterly scummy from lack of interaction.

That being said, without Tevish to offer more to the conversation, may he rip.

Vote: Tevish

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:31 pm 

@Dusky:

How dare you. That was a work of art.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:47 pm 

If I could figure out how to post a picture here, I'd show you how you drove me to drink.

Like, way to go.

Like this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 787 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 40  Next