It is currently Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:16 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 752 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 38  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 11:32 pm 

Identity: Girl Question Mark
Preferred Pronoun Set: She/Her
I'm willing to assume red = bad because Werewolf

And because I need an ego boost

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 6:44 am 

Identity: Demo Spec
Those are my thoughts on red as well, Neon. Now with Mehelan claiming to be some kind of force ghost in the chat, and Tevish is claiming to be a Jedi, whom as claims he can become a force ghost if he choose, is interesting as well, imo. As well as Numbers be seemingly invincible, which I’m not sure what to make of that, myself.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 3:17 am 

According to Directly there are 4 factions at play in this game

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 6:14 pm 

That’s interesting, if we have a scum, and town faction, that’s 2. I’m curious as to what the other 2 could be. What are your thoughts on this Neon.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 6:44 pm 

How many colors did Melehan mention I'm wondering if they are related to the factions

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 7:19 pm 

He mentioned 6, Green, Red, Blue, Yellow, Pink, and Purple. Then how he associated the the colors, the the players was as follows, CL is Green, KoD is red, Sky is Yellow, Numbers is Purple, Melehan is Blue, and Tevish is Pink. He then went on to say that Green is associated with life, and that Blue and Yellow were needed by Yellow. Red is Production of some sort, or makes something to keep life going and needs Red.
He then goes on to claim that Purple is a killer, which I’m not so sure about yet, considering that Melehan went on to say that he himself had killed Directly. So for me as of the current game state, I’m not 100% that Blue and Purple aren’t switched which is to say that, Melehan maybe Purple, and Numbers maybe be Blue, however that’s just my opinion on that particular part of the info that I have.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 10:05 pm 

Preferred Pronoun Set: They/He
It was a conspiracy between the Jedi and the pirates.
The Jedi had a spy in the pirates' camp. It would be foolish to continue forward without being yellow. But Jhogo did not receive such information. He killed the spy, but the pirates knew he had done so.
Now they had a reason to kill him.
They killed him in the night. There was fire and explosions. The explosion could not count towards either, as the moon was far away.
It was a conspiracy.
There was no way to know for sure who killed him.
The spy or the Jedi.

The moon is closer.

Captan_Lunch was killed during the night.

It is now day 2. There are 72 hours.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 10:07 pm 

I kinda wanted to post here at night but I have no idea if I lost my sight or if there would be any sort of punishment for it
if hapi or mongoose get some sort of restriction it will probably be because of that

I still think mel is faking a post restriction and while that's a bit NAI it's a bit more scummy than towny and last game I played with wintreath folks faked restrictions but there were ways to spot these contradictions, and I feel like we might be able to here if we give at least a bit of thought: i.e. is it consistent? it was originally a star wars template meme image, why did it change to only gifs? if they can post images with captions what's the point of the restriction and why aren't they abusing it? would the bot be able to give such sophisticated or specific condition?

also I reread my role PM and I THINK I'm actually an indept and it seems like I win when KoD is brought into the game but seems like me doing so also causes me to lose (why do you do this to me fate)? Also apparently something about me having to find a certain group of three people (names not mentioned) too which I'm not sure is the mafia or is alignment independent so I'm like
very confused

anyway I see DW died fairly easy and I guess he was mafia at all so yeet
I shoulda voted him but Imma be honest college was kicking my ass and I ended up missing it
I'm not even sure if I mentioned my reasoning for scumreading him but what caught my attention was on how he tried pocketing me by saying he was townreading me for my opening post, which is honestly NAI, and right after saying he doesn't see why town would do it, which kinda rescinded the townread while still trying to get on my brighter side
I think he didn't get much better over the Day with the mechanical talk discussion which is somewhat pointless

it's strange mafia didn't save them and I feel like this game doesn't have many players to work on layers like bussing, which makes me think whoever didn't save DW wasn't around or is silenced, funniest case scenario it's a 2 player team and I would be fine doubling down on whoever tried to save them so either rag or numbers

Mongoose wrote:
Well according to Mehelan, in the chat. He believes that Red is good, according to his information from Directly, Something to with certain colors being not killing Roles. However, that Red in DWs Name could be that or just the typical Red for Scum, which is what I believe it to be.
I do not have a color so I feel like this theory is bogus or at least applied to only town-mafia
in any case since the game seems to be star wars themed the colors could be related to the lightsabers, which means red is still bad

According to Directly there are 4 factions at play in this game
probably mafia, town, indept, and emperor
but ask it again like a few more times to see if its answer changes, there's a chance of it being nonsense

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 10:10 pm 

i'm also a jedi but directly says i can't become a force ghost

"That winter, the fireplace was never without a crackling blaze in its belly. The boiled wine we drank was undoubtedly middling and cheap, but she said, with a smile, "I've never had wine this good before." And though I didn't say anything, I felt the same way."

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 10:19 pm 

@directly: Does red mean scum?

"That winter, the fireplace was never without a crackling blaze in its belly. The boiled wine we drank was undoubtedly middling and cheap, but she said, with a smile, "I've never had wine this good before." And though I didn't say anything, I felt the same way."

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 10:23 pm 

apparently I'm not an indept
I don't even know what's going on anymore

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 10:24 pm 

some players apparently made it to the moon so hopefully they can make an atmosphere there so i can land the shuttle

KoD, numbers, and melehan are still apparently in the void, which it seems like the moon might not currently reside in.

The number of players in the past has decreased from 7 to 6. If there haven't been any new players added to melehan's chat then its probably safe to say that everyone in there is in the past right now

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 10:25 pm 

also i get the impression there's a lot of flavour solving and out of game discussion happening that i'm not at all privy to so if anyone else who is feeling lost and isolated from the rest of the game would like to make some sort of unofficial buddy club with me you are invited

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 10:27 pm 

hi exlight

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 10:28 pm 

I'm in the moon now
I think

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 10:28 pm 

hi rag

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 10:29 pm 

and if anyone wants to know where they currently reside according to my ability feel free to ask

i probably won't out people who don't want to be outed with the exception of the three i already did because it seemed useful to say

its possible that i myself could travel to the moon if we thought it would be useful but that might have consequences for the rest of us on the ship so i'll probably stay here for now

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 10:29 pm 

_ExLight wrote:
I'm in the moon now
I think

the [moon]

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 10:30 pm 

*glows yellow*

can't forget my daily glow

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 10:39 pm 

is this daily and do we really die from this

*glows yellow and chirps*

Like this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 752 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 38  Next