It is currently Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:54 pm 

Identity: Spider-Man
Preferred Pronoun Set: Wtf is a "Jabber address"?
hey look it's day now.

Watch me play Dungeos & Dragons live every Wednesday at 4:30pm Pacific / 7:30pm Eastern, on twitch.tv/joshuabarbeau

Or come play Dungeons & Dragons with me on Twitter in a choose your own adventure style way

Or hire me to run a game of Dungeons & Dragons for you and your friends

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:18 pm 

Identity: 15377
Preferred Pronoun Set: It
JayDreven wrote:
JayDreven wrote:
See my plan was definitely better.

^^^

^^^^^^

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:18 pm 

So, with JD culting from the grave, if no one has a way to deal with him, do we want to just standardize on JD-cult? I don't care either way.

I have a blog. I review anime, and sometimes related media, with an analytical focus.

I'm a (self) published author now! You can find my first book, The Accursed, on Amazon as an ebook or a paperback!

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:00 am 

It is impossible to confirm anything in this game! It drives me mad! I have been able to confirm that there are indeed shenanigans regarding Tevish, but I don't know what kind of shenanigans it is. I can also confirm that JD is actually dead, because I have successfully recruited him into my death cult. That might also interfere with whatever ace he claims to have up his sleeve, we'll see.

my ego sig

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:38 pm 

Identity: Spider-Man
Preferred Pronoun Set: Wtf is a "Jabber address"?
Aaarrrgh wrote:
It is impossible to confirm anything in this game! It drives me mad! I have been able to confirm that there are indeed shenanigans regarding Tevish, but I don't know what kind of shenanigans it is. I can also confirm that JD is actually dead, because I have successfully recruited him into my death cult. That might also interfere with whatever ace he claims to have up his sleeve, we'll see.

You might even surmise that it is impossible to win without lynching. Who woulda thunk?

Sorry for my poor design. It would be a much less janky game if I had accounted for the fact that people just wouldn't lynch. But alas, without lynching the game is liable to go on forever. None of you are any closer to a win than any of you were four in-game Days ago. I'm almost ready to declare a stalemate.

Watch me play Dungeos & Dragons live every Wednesday at 4:30pm Pacific / 7:30pm Eastern, on twitch.tv/joshuabarbeau

Or come play Dungeons & Dragons with me on Twitter in a choose your own adventure style way

Or hire me to run a game of Dungeons & Dragons for you and your friends

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:18 pm 

My weirdness was that, after JD's death, despite the agreement which I now reaffirm, I pulled a culting and a cult-check to determine whether or not I was still operating as Scarlet special-cult. I am not: my target was in Szat Cult (as well as quite a few more folks than I expected).

If we must lynch, I think we've got to take out Aaarrrgh because his death cult is a threat, but I'm not prepared to put my vote there unless the whole Rag Cult agrees with this analysis. It sucks, because Aaarrrgh revealed his nature in good faith. Other than that, I think CL is up to no good and also that he wants me dead, so I'd support that lynch.

I have a blog. I review anime, and sometimes related media, with an analytical focus.

I'm a (self) published author now! You can find my first book, The Accursed, on Amazon as an ebook or a paperback!

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:28 pm 

Identity: 15377
Preferred Pronoun Set: It
You were never recruiting to the Scarlet cult, Tevish. So I'm not sure where that thought came into the mix.

@Aaarrrgh, perhaps you're the reason I reverted and had the restrictions on my ability to cult lifted?

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:14 pm 

My weirdness was that, after JD's death, despite the agreement which I now reaffirm, I pulled a culting and a cult-check to determine whether or not I was still operating as Scarlet special-cult. I am not: my target was in Szat Cult (as well as quite a few more folks than I expected).

If we must lynch, I think we've got to take out Aaarrrgh because his death cult is a threat, but I'm not prepared to put my vote there unless the whole Rag Cult agrees with this analysis. It sucks, because Aaarrrgh revealed his nature in good faith. Other than that, I think CL is up to no good and also that he wants me dead, so I'd support that lynch.

I am willing to help you to Lynch Aaarrrgh, though I have nothing to reveal in good faith atm

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:49 pm 

I honestly don't mind being lynched at this point. I want to get out of this. As I said earlier, this isn't mafia, it's a team building exercise. And I'm willing to say we all failed! I have not taken any action which I didn't honestly believe would help the majority of players, but clearly that's not the case for most people. Because otherwise we would be at least close to done by now! Also, just the fact that most players haven't posted in thread almost ever just makes this really frustrating to me. So please, just kill me.

my ego sig

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:15 pm 

tbh i kinda expected this state at the very beginning

agree that having something to drive the game forward (even just not having the nolynch option) would have helped to prevent it
i haven't been culting at all, and i'll confirm that to the best of my knowledge the only people currently in my cult are myself and shock

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:20 am 

Identity: Rubik
Maybe tonight everyone who has ever culted should use the ability to see who is in their cult so we can get an accurate idea of who is closest to winning.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:25 am 

My cult is currently only JD. If we start lynching people I should be able to just pick up whoever we lynch so that they win when I do. Let's just do something, or declare the game a draw. I want to actually play a game.

my ego sig

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:41 am 

VOTE: Aaarrrgh

If we're going to start lynching our way to an endgame, we have to start with Aaarrrgh or the dead man cult will almost certainly win before the living.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:36 am 

I cannot end the game early. If I could, I would have already won.

my ego sig

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:02 am 

agree that having something to drive the game forward (even just not having the nolynch option) would have helped to prevent it
i haven't been culting at all, and i'll confirm that to the best of my knowledge the only people currently in my cult are myself and shock

Who are you going to vote for today?

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:03 am 

Vote: Aaarrrgh

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:16 am 

I know I said I didn't mind dying, but it annoys me that I'm apparently being lynched over a gross misunderstanding of my power level. So I'll repeat myself one more time: Death cult only wins if something else causes the game to end. I am not a threat to anyone. Killing me will make it impossible for JD to win.

my ego sig

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:53 am 

/shrug

i don't really have much to go off of, but shock would be a pretty safe vote in my eyes since he's in my cult and it should be fairly difficult to win without me from what i can tell

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:54 am 

Vote: Shockwave

Has he even posted anything in the last several days?

my ego sig

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:19 am 

/shrug

i don't really have much to go off of, but shock would be a pretty safe vote in my eyes since he's in my cult and it should be fairly difficult to win without me from what i can tell

Killing your cult definitely sounds sketchy.
Why Aaarrrgh not a better vote?

Like this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next