It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:14 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:45 pm 

Identity: genderqueer
Preferred Pronoun Set: zie/zin/zir/zirs/zinself
When you say Zergling-like, do you mean look like Zerglings or act like Zerglings? Who commands them? What are they like?

This is an interesting idea with some good potential for expansion in weird directions.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:14 pm 

Preferred Pronoun Set:
When you say Zergling-like, do you mean look like Zerglings or act like Zerglings? Who commands them? What are they like?

This is an interesting idea with some good potential for expansion in weird directions.

I really meant both. I wasn't thinking about how Zerglings are controlled by an Overmind; I was just thinking about how they run around killing things. But now that you mention it, it would be really cool if there were a Legendary Treefolk that controlled all the Spawn and intends to overrun Velnaria with hordes of Spawn minions. That would be pretty dope.

One eye closed to gaze at the goddess within.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:11 am 

Preferred Pronoun Set: she
So it looks like furry mammoth-like loxodon aren't too silly for Magic, because Tarkir appears to have them.

I commented (as an outsider) about races in the flavor thread. I wouldn't feel appropriate/polite repeating myself tho.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 pm 

Identity: Male
Not really that much of a barrier between insiders and outsiders here. You made comments, so you're an insider now. Glad to see that hairy loxodon are a thing. I came up with it first so it won't be derivative if we use them!

*"To YMTC it up" means to design cards that have value mostly from a design perspective. i.e. you would put them in a case under glass in your living room and visitors could remark upon the wonderful design principles, with nobody ever worring if the cards are annoying/pointless/confusing in actual play

TPrizesW
TPortfolioW

Like this post