It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:19 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:33 pm 

A concensus has been reached!

No bullet is to be given.
----------
The machine reverts the setting to the room you were once familiar with as people are quick to show disapproval, some in jest, others in earnest. But one thing was for sure, everyone was quick to have no more bullets given out soon.

Are you sure? Yes you are. Let me set the next scene...

The lights flicker and darkness falls on the room.

Or not. Seems my programming is set on this course of action. Lights should come back on soon. And so things were as the wait began.
----------
Send in your Night Actions as Night 2 begins.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:56 am 

In the darkness, you swear you hear someone whisper a few words, but they are so faint you can't even recognize the voice. Then soon after you hear the sound of a body hitting the floor. A few more moments pass and the lights flicker back on.

KoD as Inigo Montoya, Town Vanilla lies dead, victim of a single gunshot to the back. A forensics team might easily solve this caper, but none seem to be available.

This game is nearing an end. Might we move to see how it concludes?

[b]Day 3 Begins, with 3 alive it takes 2 to reach a Concensus.[/i]

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:46 pm 
100th Member!

Vat a TVIST!

Now this is just a mindscrew lol.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:28 pm 

Yeah, this is all happening very fast. Which is partially my fault, what with the closing D1 vote and all. But hey, at least the guy I thoughtlessly handed a bullet to turned out to be town!

Now where do we go from here? We need to solve this today. Unfortunately the people I had the clearest reads on are gone, so I will want a lot more discussion before I vote. And I suggest whichever one of you is town to be equally careful. One of us votes for scum and it's game over.

my ego sig

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:56 pm 
100th Member!

I mean, the easy choice for me right now has to be Numbers. Idk if he thought killing KoD would make me go automatically to you since I quoted you as my other mafia read, but he should have killed you in that case.

That said, the easy choice feels almost TOO easy, and you could have been just messing and trying to screw with me by killing KoD anyway.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:19 pm 

Identity: Numerical
I can't say I'm surprised by KoD's death. It was definitely going to be him or me since both of you guys are smart enough to realize we'd probably side with each other in the end. I'm still inclined to have aaarrrgh shot. But I'm slightly inclined to have Fred shot as well. So here's what I'm going to do, both of you guys go ahead and vote yourselves. Then begin with the trying to persuade me why you aren't scum and why you should get the shot. Before we reach deadline, I'll break the tie and we'll see who comes out on top.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:49 pm 

That sounds great, except for the fact that you could be scum, which would make this an exercise in futility. We'll need to see some arguments from you as well, otherwise the bullet could easily go in your direction.

As for arguing that I'm town: I have been a driving force in most of the discussion that has happened, and I have spent a lot of time helping optimize town's strategy. I believe that of the three of us, I have been contributing to town's cause the most.

my ego sig

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:57 pm 

Well that clinches it. Fred you ready to have this gun?

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:15 pm 

Ok, hold on. I'm not a very experienced player, so I'm clearly missing something here. You ask us to make our case for why we are town. I do exactly what you ask for, and you say I'm scum without motivating it at all. Would you at least tell me how you reached your inane conclusion?

my ego sig

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:48 pm 
100th Member!

Aaarrrgh wrote:
That sounds great, except for the fact that you could be scum, which would make this an exercise in futility. We'll need to see some arguments from you as well, otherwise the bullet could easily go in your direction.

As for arguing that I'm town: I have been a driving force in most of the discussion that has happened, and I have spent a lot of time helping optimize town's strategy. I believe that of the three of us, I have been contributing to town's cause the most.

What discussion? There has been practically none this game lol.

Also you don't get town pants for doing really easy math that most of us figured out before the game even started.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:49 pm 
100th Member!

15377 wrote:
Well that clinches it. Fred you ready to have this gun?

Nope.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:13 pm 

I like Fred's responses. Aaarrrgh doesn't seem to get that I'm trolling both of them though and is extra defensive because of it so that may have something to do with it.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:39 am 

Sorry, I'm sort of stuck inside, and have been for weeks, and this game is some of the only mental stimulation I'm getting right now. So I'm taking it quite seriously.

And no, there has not been much discussion, but I have at least tried to have some. It's not my fault you guys didn't join in.

Anyway, I really don't like what Numbers is doing right now, and I am putting him as my main suspect right now.

my ego sig

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:40 am 
100th Member!

I hate that I have to make the decision here.

On one hand Numbers totally buddied up with KoD from the first post, which is a decent scumtell considering the last few games I've seen them both in, and has just been behind the scenes pushing the game along quickly, goading Aaarrrgh into the awful vote on KoD D1. I kinda like the way he came out with the troll, but reaction trolling is an easy way to push a direction without much pushback as well. Even in F3.

On the other Aaarrrgh has been trying pretty hard...unfortunately I forget if that's a town or a scum tell for him. He also was quick to give the gun to KoD anyway, who he read as town for reasons I'm not even sure he expressed. I'm not really happy with how he's been insisting that hes been the only one driving any discussion in this game when that is not even close to the case. I may have been a little quiet, but half of that is because of you ending D1 really early. I was ready to start some real posts (and had one ready that I couldn't post the night before because of the forum reset annoyingness) when I got on and saw that KoD had the gun already. Maybe it wasn't on purpose, and I credit Numbers' as much for that as you honestly, but it was still pretty awful.

Meh, not super invested in this game anyway. One more chance to convince me either way for both of you then give me the gun so I can decide.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:44 am 
100th Member!

Also whoever actually is mafia is dumb for shooting KoD. I probably would have tunneled on him just for the chance to shoot him XD.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:59 am 

As I said, I've mostly been in try hard mode because I have nothing else to do with my time right now, so take that however you wish. And yes, I think I have exaggerated my involvement a bit, but it is frustrating to feel like you're the only try hard in the game (even though that may not be the case, it sort of feels like it).

Also, I think it's still too early to say one person is the one to decide. Just because Numbers and I are focusing each other right now doesn't mean I have entirely ruled you out. You could just have ended up the luckiest scum ever with how this has played out.

my ego sig

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:51 am 

I'm like super tired. I don't feel like talking no more. There isn't much to say anyways, as this game falls squarely on how you read people and anything they put forth could be a lie or embellishment. Anything said now is likely to be looked at just like that if you don't believe I'm town before I say it.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:47 am 

Yeah, I'm really sad D2 ended without any discussion whatsoever, because there is basically nothing to look back at, and no new information to be had. I'm trying to keep an open mind here, so you could try to convince me. But if you think I'm scum, that will also be pointless. So I don't know where we go from here.

my ego sig

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:08 pm 

Votecount 3.1

No votes...

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:51 pm 

Well, I guess I'll just vote myself for now. I think I know who I would shoot if I got the bullet today, but I'm not 100% committed. If I have convinced you that I'm town, and you either believe you are not my current target or that you can change my mind, feel free to make your case and vote me. Clearly we're just floating along at this point, so I might as well try to move us on to the finish line, even if I have to drag you across it.

my ego sig

Like this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next