It is currently Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:32 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 96  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:42 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 29, 2019
Posts: 220
Identity: Male
Rubik wrote:
I'm only into the skeleton because they promised mechanical benefits.

-

You seem scummy to me because you feel different from the other games I've played with you, in which you were town.

Expand on these differences, I only see positive ones and I’m certainly not scum reading him for them


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:42 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: May 09, 2014
Posts: 3166
no that was a mistake. Sorry for the sloppiness.

Corrected Crystal Skeleton Votecount
Rubik (3) - Rubik, Minish, Amber
Minish - (1) - Funnier
Hello World (1) - HW
Funnier - (2) - Exlight, Tevish
Not Voting (8) - Naga, PK, Freddeh, Aaarrrgh, Captan Lunch, KoD, JD, SMS.

_________________
I used to view myself as a crow. A large, negative, angry bird who is portrayed as the sign of a bad omen. Feared by others and wanting to dominate, I was my own flock.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:45 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 29, 2019
Posts: 220
Identity: Male
I'm really not feeling Rubik's play right now. Compared to last game (where he was town) he feels super aggro, and his soft claiming-not-claiming sort of deal bothers me -- it's pretty much what I tried early last game (where I was scum), confirming at least some factor of my ability when that doesn't actually confirm anything about alignment

UNVOTE. VOTE: Rubik
CS VOTE: Funnier


4 days, 14 hours, 9 minutes remain

Is Rubiks soft not soft all that weird when he can’t exactly hide his huge vote?

Why the CS vote on me? Not that I’m complaining, I’ve always wanted to date the undead yep


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:46 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 29, 2019
Posts: 220
Identity: Male
*train noises*
Unvote:Rubik.
Vote:Rubik.

What

Also excuse the multi posting I’m on my phone and can’t be bothered


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:54 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 29, 2019
Posts: 220
Identity: Male
Minish wrote:
Quote:
Whyyy do you like Rubik. He's already driving me crazy.

I am def okay with voting you to date the skeleton, if only to stop Rubik, but also because you seem the most qualified tbh.

CS Vote: Minish


I think all this talk about being big seems town from him. He said we would all be seeing him tonight so that's probably some kind of mechanical thing which should be easy to prove. Just the way he's gone about the day feels less like he does as scum.

Also thanks for thinking I'm the most qualified for Mr. Skeleton. <3

I also think this means funnier is likely town because scum funnier would not want to give town me an advantage.

Quote:
Aaarrgh has stated that the effect would be of great power to either the town or the mafia. The fact that you're pushing hard to give it to yourself seems kindof suspicious to me, since it could easily be mafia pushing to get the power for themselves. I may be agreeable to trying the dating, but definitely not on someone who is so eager. I also don't see why we should rush to make a decision, since we don't know what the ability is and if it even has a benefit of it being around longer (may be something like additional information, that wouldn't be time sensitive?)


I've also been pushing to date the skeleton, so why would you only call Rubik out for it? I may not have been as aggressive but I have been talking about it. I don't think it's necessarily suspicious for one to want to date the skeleton because town has incentive to make sure they get it over scum.

Quote:
Not minding a target on your back implies you're either a weak role or scum, seems like a low risk-high reward to me
And stop saying that you're tall, it doesn't tell much smh


What are you talking about Ex, scum would most definitely mind a target on their back! That's exactly what they're trying to avoid.

I will say that as scum Ex seemed to mostly talk mechanical stuff and try to figure out roles. I know that this looks like some role fishing but I dunno, kinda seems more like town Ex than scum. I'd think scum Ex might more blatantly ask more about your role actually. Lol.

Rubik wrote:
I'm only into the skeleton because they promised mechanical benefits.

-

You seem scummy to me because you feel different from the other games I've played with you, in which you were town.


Wow Rubik, only into dating Skelly Man for yourself. On the other hand, I want to date him to fulfill my life long dream of spookiness. Plus he fits perfect with the Halloween themed wedding I've always had planned if I get married!

I don’t really know, unless somehow being seen tonight confirms him I don’t think it’s all that great a reason to clear him. So far it’s just his vote is big but supposedly doesn’t do anything lol. I don’t really see how constantly talking about it like it means something while simultaneously saying it does not is all that great

You’re welcome <3

I think Ex was saying scum wouldn’t mind a target on their back because it would only be a target for the scum team, therefore they have nothing to fear. Since whoever gets the advantage is likely to be a significant threat to them.

Also wow we had the same thoughts on Ex lol


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:56 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 29, 2019
Posts: 156
Identity: Female
Preferred Pronoun Set: She/her
I like the idea of the CS votes being tied.

CS Unvote: Rubik


CS Vote: Minish



Also Vote: Tevish

I think this is maybe the best place to be right now. Unfortunately all the people I'm familiar with seem town. So I don't have any meta to go off of. However, I feel like Tevish made an easy vote on me with not super sound reasoning and then backed off fairly easily.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:56 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 29, 2019
Posts: 220
Identity: Male
Freddeh please post, I'm planning to sheep your vote.

Now that I think about it, sheeping PK is fine too
Oh wait, I'm already sheeping PK, nice.

Do you have any thoughts you’d like to share


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:25 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 31, 2015
Posts: 2340
Location: California
Identity: Rubik
funnier6- wrote:
Rubik wrote:
I'm only into the skeleton because they promised mechanical benefits.

-

You seem scummy to me because you feel different from the other games I've played with you, in which you were town.

Expand on these differences, I only see positive ones and I’m certainly not scum reading him for them
I feel like there's kind of a cockiness to his posts today and he's usually a bit more timid with occasionally spurts of boldness.

I feel like the fact that Ex finally rolled scum and won with it by hiding behind his normal scumminess made him feel invincible and now it's carrying over and he thinks he can cause a mislynch on me and get away with it.

CS Vote: Minish

I have no interest in dating the skeleton if people are opposed to it.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:31 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 29, 2019
Posts: 156
Identity: Female
Preferred Pronoun Set: She/her
I think Rubik isn't a great lynch. Sure everyone seeing him at night isn't exactly AI, but I feel like he stands out so much because of that an everything that if he is scum it will become apparent. But I just feel he's town which is weird because he's always scum. Haha.


Also @Rubik, can you tell me anything about Tevish, Naga, and Hello World regarding meta? Or anything you think would be important? Do any of those 3 pique your interest in any way so far?


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:34 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 29, 2019
Posts: 156
Identity: Female
Preferred Pronoun Set: She/her
Ragnarokio wrote:
Votecount
Rubik (4) - Funnier, Amber, PK, Exlight, Tevish, HW



Also, I think the number of votes on Rubik may be wrong here (not sure since Amber seems to have some kind of vote modifier).


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:39 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: May 09, 2014
Posts: 3166
that part of the votecount is correct.

_________________
I used to view myself as a crow. A large, negative, angry bird who is portrayed as the sign of a bad omen. Feared by others and wanting to dominate, I was my own flock.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:42 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 29, 2019
Posts: 486
Minish wrote:
Ragnarokio wrote:
Votecount
Rubik (4) - Funnier, Amber, PK, Exlight, Tevish, HW



Also, I think the number of votes on Rubik may be wrong here (not sure since Amber seems to have some kind of vote modifier).

Amber seems to have a vote worth -1 votes, yea.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:44 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 29, 2019
Posts: 156
Identity: Female
Preferred Pronoun Set: She/her
_ExLight wrote:
Minish wrote:
Ragnarokio wrote:
Votecount
Rubik (4) - Funnier, Amber, PK, Exlight, Tevish, HW



Also, I think the number of votes on Rubik may be wrong here (not sure since Amber seems to have some kind of vote modifier).

Amber seems to have a vote worth -1 votes, yea.


Wait, ya I'm a big dumb who was just subtracting 1 from the overall count but that would mean counting Amber's vote.

Thanks for the clarification though Rag!


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:00 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 29, 2019
Posts: 220
Identity: Male
Don’t really see why anyone’s taking the Rubik wagon all that seriously. We still have a million years until day end and a million things can happen before then. Don’t really see why Rubik is concerned about being mislynch or why we should be worried about getting votes elsewhere when we’ve got forever and I think we’re still waiting on people to check in


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:15 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 29, 2019
Posts: 486
Rubik wrote:
I feel like there's kind of a cockiness to his posts today and he's usually a bit more timid with occasionally spurts of boldness.

I feel like the fact that Ex finally rolled scum and won with it by hiding behind his normal scumminess made him feel invincible and now it's carrying over and he thinks he can cause a mislynch on me and get away with it.
lmao I'm stressed and pissed off at some people, maybe that's it
although that's a pretty good definition on how I usually play, ye

and wutchu gonna do, kill me?
- ExLight, right before he got killed


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:19 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 31, 2015
Posts: 2340
Location: California
Identity: Rubik
Minish wrote:
I think Rubik isn't a great lynch. Sure everyone seeing him at night isn't exactly AI, but I feel like he stands out so much because of that an everything that if he is scum it will become apparent. But I just feel he's town which is weird because he's always scum. Haha.


Also @Rubik, can you tell me anything about Tevish, Naga, and Hello World regarding meta? Or anything you think would be important? Do any of those 3 pique your interest in any way so far?
I've played literally one game with Naga they seem about the same as usual.

I just played a game with Tevish and the last game before that was probably over a year ago and I feel like any feelings I have of him being scum could just be leftover from the last game so I'll let those simmer for the time being.

HW is an enigma.

Tbh I mostly don't play using playstyle reads of specific players unless they have pretty clear differences in play (like Rag) and I feel like Px2 has a strong enough scum game that I can't construct individual playstyle breakdowns for everyone without going insane in the process.

ZD has a handful of people I can attribute a few AI playstyle things to (Funnier and Minish included, potentially Ex depending on if I'm right about how scum style, not SMS).

And in a game like this where our roles might do some pretty wacky stuff, I feel like people are going to play a bit differently than usual to some extent.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:20 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 31, 2015
Posts: 2340
Location: California
Identity: Rubik
_ExLight wrote:
lmao I'm stressed and pissed off at some people, maybe that's it
although that's a pretty good definition on how I usually play, ye

and wutchu gonna do, kill me?
- ExLight, right before he got killed

Fishing like crazy.

I guess you do fish as town a lot too, but still.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:51 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 29, 2019
Posts: 77
Identity: Male
Rubik wrote:
I'm only into the skeleton because they promised mechanical benefits.

-

You seem scummy to me because you feel different from the other games I've played with you, in which you were town.

Okay, I'm reading through the thread and this does stick out to me. Exlight typically gets thrown into the Day 1 lynch pool, lol. While I've never seen his scum play, I wouldn't go as far as to say his current play isn't in line with how he normally plays as Town. I recall a few games where he was accused of fishing for power roles but turned out to be Town. Matter of fact I'd say either in the ZD Bulbagarden Crossover or during Anime Mafia this same accusation was tossed out.

Anyway, I need to read throught a few more pages of the game, but I wanted to address this.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:57 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 29, 2019
Posts: 220
Identity: Male
_ExLight wrote:
Rubik wrote:
I feel like there's kind of a cockiness to his posts today and he's usually a bit more timid with occasionally spurts of boldness.

I feel like the fact that Ex finally rolled scum and won with it by hiding behind his normal scumminess made him feel invincible and now it's carrying over and he thinks he can cause a mislynch on me and get away with it.
lmao I'm stressed and pissed off at some people, maybe that's it
although that's a pretty good definition on how I usually play, ye

and wutchu gonna do, kill me?
- ExLight, right before he got killed

Not at us though right :confused:


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:25 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 29, 2019
Posts: 486
funnier6- wrote:
_ExLight wrote:
Rubik wrote:
I feel like there's kind of a cockiness to his posts today and he's usually a bit more timid with occasionally spurts of boldness.

I feel like the fact that Ex finally rolled scum and won with it by hiding behind his normal scumminess made him feel invincible and now it's carrying over and he thinks he can cause a mislynch on me and get away with it.
lmao I'm stressed and pissed off at some people, maybe that's it
although that's a pretty good definition on how I usually play, ye

and wutchu gonna do, kill me?
- ExLight, right before he got killed

Not at us though right :confused:

nah fam yall nice
some college group work ****


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 96  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group