It is currently Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:10 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 96  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:31 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 29, 2019
Posts: 486
Unvote
Vote: No Lynch


I'm actually fine with not lynching
If both Mafia and Town make a truce we can focus on stopping Zinger and then resuming the game as playing normally


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:31 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 31, 2015
Posts: 2340
Location: California
Identity: Rubik
Rubik wrote:
No lynches are lame and boring.

I don't want ExLight to be our only hope against zinger.
"Lame and boring" and "I don't want to" are not compelling

The lynch is town's primary tool to advance the game and to do otherwise is foolish.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:31 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Dec 10, 2018
Posts: 257
Identity: Female
Preferred Pronoun Set: she/her/her/hers/herself
Rubik wrote:
I wonder if it's even possible to stop pk from suddenly causing a no lynch.

It's like trying to stop a tornado.
rubik you already know it's going to happen

Just get on board

_________________
Rubik wrote:
now that pk is online it's impossible to kill her


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:32 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 05, 2014
Posts: 3986
Location: Here. Always.
That's a no from me.

Strictly because of Zinger. If we get to D8, then cool. Zinger may choose to win with us; however, that shouldn't be the game plan for town. Town should utilize the lynch and scum hunt to high heaven like normal. No lynching only hinders us from gaining information from a death flip while serving to stall the game longer than it should. And with the possibility of revives as ExLight hinted at, the game will get drawn out.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:33 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 29, 2019
Posts: 486
That's a no from me.

Strictly because of Zinger. If we get to D8, then cool. Zinger may choose to win with us; however, that shouldn't be the game plan for town. Town should utilize the lynch and scum hunt to high heaven like normal. No lynching only hinders us from gaining information from a death flip while serving to stall the game longer than it should. And with the possibility of revives as ExLight hinted at, the game will get drawn out.
You should read his new posts.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:34 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Dec 10, 2018
Posts: 257
Identity: Female
Preferred Pronoun Set: she/her/her/hers/herself
Actually we gain information from choosing to do a no lynch too though. Like if I'm wrong about HW it makes me look bad, etc. It's not true no lynch provides no advantage or information. And in a game like this you can profit a lot off mechanics.

_________________
Rubik wrote:
now that pk is online it's impossible to kill her


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:35 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 31, 2015
Posts: 2340
Location: California
Identity: Rubik
_ExLight wrote:
Unvote
Vote: No Lynch


I'm actually fine with not lynching
If both Mafia and Town make a truce we can focus on stopping Zinger and then resuming the game as playing normally

Okay fella, any time anyone says truce between town and scum, that's a scum mindset. Scum likes nothing more than for town to focus on 3ps while they win the game with their nks.

Unvote
Vote: ExLight


I can't leave that be. Scum is our main priority, not your little Zinger sidequest.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:36 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 31, 2015
Posts: 2340
Location: California
Identity: Rubik
Rubik wrote:
I wonder if it's even possible to stop pk from suddenly causing a no lynch.

It's like trying to stop a tornado.
rubik you already know it's going to happen

Just get on board

I must fight this battle, even if I'm destined to lose.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:37 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 29, 2019
Posts: 486
Let me get something straight, he can't choose to win with us
why can't that enter your thick skulls

Look, if Zinger could win with Town then Scum would literally never win because Zinger's recruits would always stop them from reaching parity, which is ridiculous.

that being said
I'll repeat again, I'm in favor of a TRUCE between MAFIA, TOWN, and INDEPTS.
No killing policy until D4, where we all vote to banish Zinger and then resume the game as if these first days never happened.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:38 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Dec 10, 2018
Posts: 257
Identity: Female
Preferred Pronoun Set: she/her/her/hers/herself
Like if I have a choice between HW, Ex, and No Lynch, I feel like the penalty losing the method to kill zinger is a bigger loss than d1 lynch results. I don't like the HW lynch at all. And other than Ex's last post where he declares a teuce between mafia and town (ewwwwwwww, gross wording) I don't really want him dead.

_________________
Rubik wrote:
now that pk is online it's impossible to kill her


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:39 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 31, 2015
Posts: 2340
Location: California
Identity: Rubik
Lol at the idea of scum not nking for 4 days.

Lol at the idea of people agreeing to keep you alive all game because you claim your seal is undone when you die thus making you incapable of winning with either town or scum.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:40 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 29, 2019
Posts: 486
Rubik wrote:
_ExLight wrote:
Unvote
Vote: No Lynch


I'm actually fine with not lynching
If both Mafia and Town make a truce we can focus on stopping Zinger and then resuming the game as playing normally

Okay fella, any time anyone says truce between town and scum, that's a scum mindset. Scum likes nothing more than for town to focus on 3ps while they win the game with their nks.

Unvote
Vote: ExLight


I can't leave that be. Scum is our main priority, not your little Zinger sidequest.

Rubik, please, it's the best to everyone.
He's a threat to everyone, you're tired from hearing me saying that. C'mon, just trust me.
I don't care about your alignment for now, I just want to stop that thig before we can normally without having to worry about an army of lurkers ready to mess our votes to his will


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:41 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Dec 10, 2018
Posts: 257
Identity: Female
Preferred Pronoun Set: she/her/her/hers/herself
Rubik wrote:
_ExLight wrote:
Unvote
Vote: No Lynch


I'm actually fine with not lynching
If both Mafia and Town make a truce we can focus on stopping Zinger and then resuming the game as playing normally

Okay fella, any time anyone says truce between town and scum, that's a scum mindset. Scum likes nothing more than for town to focus on 3ps while they win the game with their nks.

Unvote
Vote: ExLight


I can't leave that be. Scum is our main priority, not your little Zinger sidequest.
Yeah I actually feel the same way, whirlwind diverted

That post stood out to me as really awful

Unvote: NL, Vote: ExLight

The process works

_________________
Rubik wrote:
now that pk is online it's impossible to kill her


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:43 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 29, 2019
Posts: 486
oh wow
not gonna lie I'm feeling really backstabbed now


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:44 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 29, 2019
Posts: 486
I don't care if a truce is often a scum move, we have to be united to stop Zinger
and you're killing the only person that can banish him afawk

why can't we just banish him and resume the game normally after?


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:46 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Dec 10, 2018
Posts: 257
Identity: Female
Preferred Pronoun Set: she/her/her/hers/herself
Not killing you for one night and no lynching is feasible and interesting as a discussion point

Suggesting a truce and then saying we should make a pact with the mafia like

That's just too desperate to be town, sorry, even from a neutral perspective you have to agree with that being unrealistic

_________________
Rubik wrote:
now that pk is online it's impossible to kill her


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:47 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 31, 2015
Posts: 2340
Location: California
Identity: Rubik
Because scum isn't going to stop trying to win the game to stop zinger, probably.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:49 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Dec 10, 2018
Posts: 257
Identity: Female
Preferred Pronoun Set: she/her/her/hers/herself
_ExLight wrote:
oh wow
not gonna lie I'm feeling really backstabbed now
PKs gotta PK

_________________
Rubik wrote:
now that pk is online it's impossible to kill her


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:49 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 05, 2014
Posts: 3986
Location: Here. Always.
Again with the fear mongering. Do you see Zinger recruits? Do you see Zinger impeding us?

All I see is you trying to paint a horrible picture without you. Speaking of which, even if Zinger was banished its require you sticking around by your own words. Otherwise he comes back. Which means what? No lynching you despite how scummy you act? Yeah, no, I'll pass.

@PK:

Information off mechanics is fine with the amount t of ppl we have. But that is still no reason to not lynch ExLight. It serves no practical purpose beyond giving him a pass for how he's acted.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:50 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 31, 2015
Posts: 2340
Location: California
Identity: Rubik
Also, I need to sleep because work.

Maybe you'll be rezzed if you flip town.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 96  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group