It is currently Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:11 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Found a New Anime
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:23 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 05, 2014
Posts: 613
Identity: Male
Preferred Pronoun Set: he/him/his/his/himself
Twelve Labors
Legendary Enchantment - Aura
Enchant creature
At the beginning of each combat, untap and regenerate enchanted creature.

Rule Breaker
Legendary Enchantment - Aura
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature has no controller.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Found a New Anime
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:40 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 28, 2016
Posts: 2573
Preferred Pronoun Set: he/him/his/his/himself
Rule Breaker
Legendary Enchantment - Aura
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature has no controller.


I don't know how many times I've seen this card.
Sometimes in red, sometimes in white, sometimes for 2 mana, sometimes for three or four...

_________________
nice quotes from this forum


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Found a New Anime
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:46 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 09, 2015
Posts: 1417
Ooh, Fate stuff, nice. As NP usually can’t be transferred (usually but not always considering stuff like Astolfo having his hippogriff from his cousin) I’d expect these more as abilities on legendary creatures than as cards themselves. I also find it funny that Medea’s is white when she’d probably be a black or maybe Dimir character.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Found a New Anime
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:57 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Apr 01, 2016
Posts: 742
Disinherit
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant permanent
Enchanted permanent has no controller.

_________________
gd1's homebrew card repository thread


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Found a New Anime
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:27 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 28, 2016
Posts: 2573
Preferred Pronoun Set: he/him/his/his/himself
gd1w wrote:
Disinherit
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant permanent
Enchanted permanent has no controller.


That's scarily, scarily powerful. At the very, very least, it's a blue stone rain and arrest rolled into one.

_________________
nice quotes from this forum


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Found a New Anime
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:11 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Apr 01, 2016
Posts: 742
gd1w wrote:
Disinherit
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant permanent
Enchanted permanent has no controller.


That's scarily, scarily powerful. At the very, very least, it's a blue stone rain and arrest rolled into one.


Yeah, but you've never seen that before have you :p

Wonder if it would be constructed viable...

_________________
gd1's homebrew card repository thread


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Found a New Anime
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:07 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 2036
People Die When They Are Killed -
Enchantment
Whenever a creature dies, it dies again.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Found a New Anime
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:11 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Apr 01, 2016
Posts: 742
Confused wrote:
People Die When They Are Killed -
Enchantment
Whenever a creature dies, it dies again.


I'm confused.

_________________
gd1's homebrew card repository thread


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Found a New Anime
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:31 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 13088
Identity: Chaoslight
Preferred Pronoun Set: She
No you're gd1w

_________________
altimis wrote:
I never take anytihng Lily says seriously, except for when I take it personally. Then it's personal.
WotC_Ethan wrote:
People, buy more stuff.
#WotCstaff
Spoiler

Image


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Found a New Anime
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:58 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 22, 2013
Posts: 3585
Location: somewhere btwn Achilles and the tortoise
Preferred Pronoun Set:
one day Silly and Confused will turn out to be the same person and we'll all be pikachu surprised

_________________
One eye open to see the truth of the world.




One eye closed to gaze at the goddess within.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Found a New Anime
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:34 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Feb 21, 2014
Posts: 2217
Location: pondering the depths of the universe
Identity: BIG BRAINED
guys

i have a confession

_________________
My IQ is extremely, almost embarrassingly, high. It gives me power over all the ignoramuses on this site.
Only a select few in the universe could possibly hold a conversation with me without getting confused. This is because I discuss things like quantum physics, black holes and time and space themselves.
Jealous? I would assume so. Move along now, unless you have an IQ of over 190 I don't wish to communicate with you on any level. I could take any and all of you in a fight.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Found a New Anime
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:36 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Feb 21, 2014
Posts: 2217
Location: pondering the depths of the universe
Identity: BIG BRAINED
if you thought i was confused

you're wrong

my iq is too high for me to ever be confused

_________________
My IQ is extremely, almost embarrassingly, high. It gives me power over all the ignoramuses on this site.
Only a select few in the universe could possibly hold a conversation with me without getting confused. This is because I discuss things like quantum physics, black holes and time and space themselves.
Jealous? I would assume so. Move along now, unless you have an IQ of over 190 I don't wish to communicate with you on any level. I could take any and all of you in a fight.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Found a New Anime
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:41 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 09, 2015
Posts: 1417
The Archer Class
Enchantment
All creatures you control except Berserkers, Wizards, and Assassins are Archers in addition to their other creature types.
”why do all the f****ing Archers has swords?”


Last edited by CuriousHeartless on Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Found a New Anime
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:58 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Feb 21, 2014
Posts: 2217
Location: pondering the depths of the universe
Identity: BIG BRAINED
The Archer Class
Enchantment
All creatures you control except Berserkers, Wizards, and Assassins.
”why do all the f****ing Archers has swords?”

good sir your card doesn't make any

_________________
My IQ is extremely, almost embarrassingly, high. It gives me power over all the ignoramuses on this site.
Only a select few in the universe could possibly hold a conversation with me without getting confused. This is because I discuss things like quantum physics, black holes and time and space themselves.
Jealous? I would assume so. Move along now, unless you have an IQ of over 190 I don't wish to communicate with you on any level. I could take any and all of you in a fight.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Found a New Anime
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:01 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 09, 2015
Posts: 1417
I meant to delete a few words and deleted many more than few and failed to notice. Fixed.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Found a New Anime
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:40 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 2036
While I am too confused to be silly.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Found a New Anime
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:48 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Feb 21, 2014
Posts: 2217
Location: pondering the depths of the universe
Identity: BIG BRAINED
i lied

i was confused all along

_________________
My IQ is extremely, almost embarrassingly, high. It gives me power over all the ignoramuses on this site.
Only a select few in the universe could possibly hold a conversation with me without getting confused. This is because I discuss things like quantum physics, black holes and time and space themselves.
Jealous? I would assume so. Move along now, unless you have an IQ of over 190 I don't wish to communicate with you on any level. I could take any and all of you in a fight.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Found a New Anime
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:22 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 05, 2014
Posts: 613
Identity: Male
Preferred Pronoun Set: he/him/his/his/himself
@Useless Common: huh ... thought I was being clever here hehe. In truth this effect should easily cost 3 or 4 simply because it is essentially a humility and pacifisim in one. Outside of that, the only potential question is who would be considered an opponent for the say of abilities like "at the beginning of your upkeep, each opponent loses 1 life"

@CuriousHeartless: True on both accounts. They should be tied to a Legendary Creature or at least in the case of Rule Breaker an equipment. Speaking of, Rule Breaker is definitely blue whenever Medea uses it on another servant; at that point it is basically 'you control enchanted creature'. However, the one aspect of Rule Breaker that struck me as interesting is that it could be used on herself and her own master to sever her own contract.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Found a New Anime
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:34 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 1857
Cooking Show Alternate Reality
Enchantment
If damage would be dealt or life would be lost, each player gains that much life instead.

_________________
Current Season of Chopped
List of Chopped Champions

Previous seasons of Chopped:


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group